Chapter 6: School of horror

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 6: School of Horror.

 

Your POV.

 

I woke up right next to Myungsoo. His face was right next to mine. Something pulled me to go ahead and touch his face. My figure roamed to his nose.

“Make sure you keep your promise…” I whispered into his ear.

I got up and took a shower, then changed into the uniform because today I am going back into the school of horror. Then suddenly my phone started ringing. I dashed towards it because I didn’t want Myungsoo to wake up, because I was sure he wouldn’t want me to go to school before him.

 

“Hello? Miho- ah” I closed the door and went downstairs .

“____ I am outside of your house… Hurry please.” She sounded like she was still sleeping.

“Umm k I am coming.”

 

Walking to school was tiring. It was way too hot.

“Miho-ah... do the same thing like every year, ok?”  I put I hands together.

“Hm fine… Are you sure? I don’t care if they bully me too…” Miho stopped walking.

“Ya but I do… Please. I will treat you to Thai Iced every day.”

“YAH! How many times do I have to tell you, YOU like it NOT me.” Miho stomped her foot.

“I am just kidding...” I chuckled. “Please Miho-ah?”

“Fine…”

“Okay… I am going first. OK!” I ran to the gates.

 

Math

 

I sat down in the corner next to the window so barley anyone would notice me. I took out my pencil and notebook.

AHH!!!  ITS INFINITE!!

People started yelling everywhere

“Myungsoo please keep your promise…” I whispered to myself. No one notice because they all ran out of the class to see Infinite.  The screams got louder and louder.

“Aish… This class is mixed with both 2nd, 3rd , and 4th years.” I shook my head. I didn’t want Myungsoo in my class. He would see me get bullied and tortured. The screams somehow (Without me noticing) ended up in my classroom.

“aish… just my luck” I stared at my desk.

*cough* I looked up. It was my worst nightmare.  The reason why my life is a horrible dream. 

“Miss A… What can I do for you?” I looked down.

Miss A, The Queenkas of the school and also the most richest. The people who I feared the most

 “Yah fatass, Move!” Suzy yelled so that all the screaming stopped. I glanced at Myungsoo who was in the room.

“Neh…” I got up and moved towards the back of the same row. Miss A followed me. I sat down on the 7th desk, which was the last.

“Yah! Fatass move to the other side!”  This time Min was talking. “This whole row is reserved for Infinite!” Min took my shirt and threw me out of the seat.

“appo…” I hurt my elbow, so I started to rub it.

“Ha did we hurt your scar? Huh? Did it open? Tsk I can’t believe we have people like you in this school” Jia had pushed my head.  I glanced at Myungsoo. He was getting so mad. He took a stepped forward. I shook my head. He stopped and started to clench his fist. I moved all my stuff to the other side. Miss A had made their way to my husband-to-be.

“Oppa come sit.” Fei latched around his arm.

“Yah! Get away from me.” He yelled and pulled him away from her. He made his way towards me, and Infinite followed. They all sat around me.

“Oppa… You shouldn’t be seen with her… If you do no one would like you anymore… Kaja?” Suzy grabbed his arm.

“go” I mumbled. Myungsoo stared at me with hurtful eyes.

“Sorry…” I said with my eyes.

“Kaja…” Myungsoo scratched his hair roughly. Infinite all stood up.

 

I was the first to go when the bell rang. I went to my usual spot to eat, where no one could find me because students weren’t allowed. It was a place behind the school that no one knows about or should I say no one remembers.  It was an area with grass and a little small pond in the middle. There was one bench. Sometimes I come here to cry, eat, and practice my singing. 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

“Aish! Where is she?”  I scratched my head.

“Hyung… where is ____ Noona? “ Sungjong said while drinking his milk.

“Molla” I put my head down. I stared though the crowd. My eyes widened. I got up and walked towards the girl.

“Yah!” I yelled tapping her.

“What?” Miho said. She was getting her food.

“Where’s ____?”

She pulled me to the corner with barley any people.

“Shut up would you… She made you promise remember.” She was looking around. “She’s in her hideout.”

“Why are you not with her?”

“Do you think you’re the only one?  She made me promise too… Ugh that stupid girl. She doesn’t understand that I don’t care about my reputation here, or if I get bullied too.  Ugh I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been on this promise since we first met!” She sighed.

“Aish… I hate this school. Whatever, where is her hideout. I need to go talk to her.”

“Do you think she is stupid? She doesn’t tell me because if she did I would go meet her.” She crossed her arms. “But if you find it… tell me. Anyways I need to go eat now.”  Before she left someone came up to her.

“Unni, are you dating him?” Miho looked at me.

“Ani, wae?” She said.

“It would be cool if there was a queenka and kingka relationship. Well, I have to go. Bye.” The girl ran away.

Miho started walking away. I grabbed her hand.

“Yah, you’re a queenka?!” I yelled.

“Sshhh would you, and yes. I am. Now that you guys are here, all of you are kingkas, and don’t worry. I don’t bully her. I try to stop it. It’s just Miss A has more power than I have. All the bulling is caused by them.” Miho pulled away from my grip. Then she looked back, “Oh She told me her hideout is pretty and somewhere you can let all your emotions out. Good Luck… BYE!” She ran to go get her food.  

 

I have been walking all over this school for the past 10 minutes, and the bell is about to ring. I still couldn’t find her.  I had made my way to the back of the school.

 

 

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil

Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo

Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

 

Singing? I followed the beautiful voice. It leads to a rusty wooded door. When I walked inside I found ____ singing while lying down. Her voice was like an angels.

 

DING DING DING

 

She sat up and saw me.

“Myungsoo… Why are you here? How did you find me… Oh no… You have to go now… someone might see us.”  She tried pushing me out, but instead I closed the door.

“Myungsoo! I have to get to class…” She pushed harder. For a big girl, she is very weak.

“_____ Can we talk, I don’t care about class. Let’s skip.”  I thought she was going to decline

“Um ok”

“oh ok…” I sat down on the ground. “____ Why don’t you want me to be seen with you?”

“Ahh” She sat down next to me. “You heard Suzy… If people saw you with me, then no one would like you.”

 “____ I don’t care… Ok! Please… let me help and protect you.”

“Why?”

“I told you why, I like you. Please…”  I looked deep into her eyes. “Also, our marriage it going to go public, they are going to know anyway.”

“ but… but… You’re a Kingka.”

“I don’t care…”

“Umm f-fine” She sighed, while I started to jump around.

“Oh ya… You never told me Miho was a Queenka…” I sat down.

“You never asked.” She smirked.

“Ah, true.  Why does she work in the convenience store?”  I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Same reason as you, her parents forced her because she was being spoiled at one point. She ended up liking it. “

“ahh” I laid down. She lay down with me.  She looked so sad and lonely. I hugged her tight so she wouldn’t be able to get out of my grip. She soon stopped struggling, and we fell asleep.

 

DING DING DING!

 

I got up and found me and ____ hugging on the ground.  I poked her cheek.

“____ Wake up… time to go to the next class.”  She started moving like she was having a bad dream.

“Myungsoo… no…” She started to mumble.

“____ Wake up…” I poked her again, and this time she shot right up. “Were you having a bad dream?”

“Myungsoo” She started bursting into tears. I hugged her so tight; I didn’t feel like letting go.

“It’s ok… I am here.”

“You were making fun of me, and It hurt more than dying” she sobbed into my shirt.

“It’s just a dream ok… I would never do that to you.”

“ Are you sure?”

“positive.” I let go of her and looked into her eyes. “NEVER! Ok.”

“Thank you” She hugged me.

“Ok… Kaja?” I let go of her grip.

“Ok you go fir--- Oh wait. Is it ok if we go out together?” she stood up.

“Of course” I stood up and held her hand. I opened the door. I was walking her to her singing class then all of a sudden she stopped.

WOOYOUNG OPPA!!

KYAAA WOOYOUNG

Wooyoung? Who that? I looked over to _____. Her face was scared, and sad.

 

Your POV

 

Wooyoung… Why…Why now when I thought everything was going to be alright.

 

Wooyoung, he was the reason that you had those unforgivable thoughts. The reason why you had scars to remind you that no one would like you.

 

“Myungsoo… Can… we… go back?” I stared into his eyes.

“ah sure.” We stared to head back, but someone had tapped my shoulder.

 

“_____... Your still here?” I turned around and so did Myungsoo.

“neh” half of my body was hidden behind Myungsoo.

“Ahhh I figured you would have left…” His hand reached for my face.

“Don’t touch her!” Myungsoo slapped his hand away.

“who are you?” Wooyoung glared at him.

“I should be asking you that.”

“I asked you first.”

“What are you? 5? Just answer!” Myungsoo glared at him back.
“I am THE Wooyoung.”

“Well THE Wooyoung, you better stay away from ____ because clearly she doesn’t like you. “Myungsoo moved forward.

What are you to her? Her boyfriend? Her friend? Ani, no one would want to be her friend, let alone boyfriend.” Myungsoo boiled.

“What did you just say… ____ Is better than you will ever be.  Yes, I am her Husband, boyfriend, friend. Anything she wants me to be. I can also be her bodyguard, so you better back off. “

“ Did she pay you money?”

“What!” With that Myungsoo punched him in the face. Wooyoung got knocked back .

“KYA! Wooyoung Oppa!!” Suzy and the rest of her crew came rushing up to him.

“YA Myungsoo you are no longer a KINGKA!!!” Min screamed. They helped him up.

“I’ll see you soon ____” Wooyoung limped away.

“No you won’t” Myungsoo walked towards him.

“STOP!” I yelled. I couldn’t take it anymore. “Can we just go back, please.”

He nodded and grabbed my hand and started walking to the hideout. Once we got there I sat down on the grass and started to sob.

“who is he?” Myungsoo sat down next to me.

“Wooyoung… *Sob* He used to be my friend.”

“Tsk, I don’t believe it.” He was plucking out some of the grass.

“I know… Myungsoo can you do me another favor?”

“Ha. Another one? It depends, what is it?”

“Don’t hurt him again.” I stared into his eyes.

“WHY! The guy is a complete . No!”

“Please, I knew him when we were just little kids. I was being bullied mostly every day of elementary. One day he took down 5 bullies because they tripped me.  We were friends ever since, then when we got high school he got popular. He was so focused on being the most popular and hot guy he can be. Even with that stupid baby face he has. Once he got caught hanging out with me, his popularity went down. So he decided to get rid of me, by hurting me. I was too desperate for a friend, that I didn’t notice what he was trying to do until that one day. I sat next to him. Then all of a sudden he started calling me hurtful words like fatass, and making fun of how I can never be with someone.  I was hurt too much because he was my only friend. I… tried… to… kill… what was left of my heart.  Fortunately or Unfortunately, the building ended up too small to kill me.  All it did was leave marks. When I got back from the hospital to start school again, I found a note in my locker. ____ sorry it said. I knew it was Wooyoung. Though he did all that stuff to me, I could never hate him. He was my friend, and protected me in elementary. So I can’t choose one wrong over many rights, Right?”

“…” Myungsoo couldn’t even talk.

“ Please *Sob*” I asked one more time.

“Fine, But under one condition.”

“Yes…”

Can you smile?” He pushed my hair behind my ear. “I don’t like to see you cry.”

I blushed while I gave him his wish. Then he hugged me.

“_____ I really really like you, will you please be mine?” He put his hand on the back of my head.

“I like… you too” I forced out. “I will be yours!” I hugged him even more tightly. We just sat their hugging, and repeating the lines.

Your mine and I’m yours.

----------------------

Hey.... It went fast right? Haha lol... Its not the end though. Lots of more drama to come. And thank you 

@Kpophubby for being the first one to comment. I was really happy. 

So thank you!

Sorry for the mistakes... just bare with them. Once I am done with the fanfic, then I will fix them.