Chapter 16: NEVER

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 16: NEVER

 

Myungsoo POV.

 

Where is she? It’s all that girls fault. I looked around. I still couldn’t find her. I decided to go back home, and wait for her there.

 

 

9:30 PM

 

WHERE IS SHE OMG! I paced up and down the room. Then I heard the door open. There she was with---

“WOOYOUNG YOU PUNK!” I yelled lunging towards him, but _____ stopped me.

“Myungsoo… Don’t remember. You promised.  He helped me.” I looked at her, her eyes were swollen. She had been crying, again because of me.

“I’ll be going now… ____ Ill see you tomorrow.” Wooyoung walked out as I glared at him. Myungsoo slammed the door.

“I can’t believe you’re hanging out with him!” I walked towards her.  She didn’t turn back, she deadly walked up the stairs to the room. I walked in with her, and she sat down on the bed and just stayed there. Once again I walked up to her.

“YAH! _____” She snapped.

“WHAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT!” I flinched, I have never seen her that angry.

“Why were you with him…? I looked for you. I wanna talk about this…” I sat down next to her.

“What L… What do you wanna talk about.” I knew she was angry, she would never call me ‘L’ unless she was furious.

“I want you to know… I-I know that I- did use…” I couldn’t finish my sentence.

“What so she’s lying? Because you know, every girl wants to get pregnant at a young age, and cry in the middle of a bridge…” She said sarcastically.

“No… Not that. It’s just because she could be lying because you know… I’m---“ She cut me off.

“Because your Kim Myungsoo? A man that everyone would want to impregnated by? Are you really that arrogant?”

“NO! It’s just…”

“Don’t have anything else to say? Let me ask you this… What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know… I DON’T KNOW!” I stood up and clenched my fists.
“You have to marry her… and take care of her. “My eyes opened.

 

“NO NEVER!”

“MYUNGSOO-AH! Listen, I don’t doubt you still love me, and care for me. I know you still love me, but another thing I know too is that you need to take responsibility” tears had rolled down her eyes at that moment. I hugged her so tight.

“Fine… I’ll take responsibility.” We laid down on OUR bed,  which maybe would be the last time.