Chapter 10: Sorry!

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

JUST SO YOU KNOW... I DO NOT HATE MISS A. IN FACT I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM, I JUST NEEDED A GROUP THAT WAS NOT THAT LARGE... SORRY IF I OFFENED ANY MISS A LOVERS. 

Chapter 10: Sorry!

 

“_____!” I pushed Sungyeol out of the way, and put my hands on her shoulders. I couldn’t believe it, she completely changed.

“I-I am soo sorry! For everything I said! I am so sorry! Please forgive me! Please!” I bowed my head in distress.

“Myungsoo-ah”  She put my head up. “I miss you… It’s ok! I swear! Ok… I love you!” She crashed her lips onto mine.

“uhhh” Miho said. Woohyun covered her eyes. “Why do you need to do that?”

“You seem uncomfortable” He said.

We stopped kissing and we started laughing.  We stopped when we saw Sungyeol and the rest…

“I am sorry for everyone here. Sungyeol… Sorry!”  I continued. “Sunggyu hyung… I am sorry. You had every right to punch me.”

“It’s ok…” _____ said while grabbing and interlocking with my hands.

“Ya, bro. It’s all good!” Dongwoo patted his back.

“Let’s EAT!” Hoya said.

When we arrived at the restaurant, the workers put in us in a widow seat. The waiter went up to us.

“The usual please… for everyone.” Sungyeol said.  The worker bowed, and was about to walk off.

“Wait!” _____ yelled.  Waiter walked back

“What do you want, Myungsoo?” She looked at me.

“Uh-uh mmm The same this as you…” I said.

“Are you sure? “

“Yes… “

After  we I ordered. We started talking.

“Mmm Woohyun… How did you and Miho… You know.. Start?”

They stared at each other and blushed.

“She fell in love with me…” Woohyun said with complete confidence. Miho hit his arm really hard.

“I’m just kidding… I fell in love with her. It took her a long time to finally say it back. I had to “Woo” her.  I used gifts, food, and much more items. All it took was a song.” Her stared into her eyes. “then she was mine.” They kissed.

“NO PDA!” ____ yelled.

“You were kissing L a few moments ago!”  Miho shot back.

“That’s a different story… I haven’t seen him since last year, you guys spend every moment together!”

“ya... and he didn't even recognize you...” Miho blurted out.  It went silent. “____ I am sorry, I didn’t mean it… I SWEAR! Please forgive me.” Miho pleaded.

“It’s ok…” She stared at the window.

“_____... She’s right.” I took her shoulder. “I am SOOOO SORRY! I promise I will make it up to you…”

The food came before she could respond. Then the waiter put a small plate of Salad in front of me. Once she went away, I looked at _____.

“What is this?”

“Food”

“Really…”

“You said you wanted the same thing…” She grinned.

“I thought you would order some meat!”

“Well as you CAN tell, I have changed. A LOT apparently.” She yelled, while taking my plate. I could tell she was deeply hurt.

“What are you doing?”

“Well you are complaining about the food so I took it. I’ll cook you meat at home.” She stabbed the lettuce.

After that happened, everything was silent. People just went to eating