Chapter 23: Wooyoung's Secret

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 23: Wooyoung's secret…

YOU POV

 

What am I supposed to do? Today is the day where I have to meet up with Wooyoung... I know Myungsoo’s mad… and I don’t want anything bad to happen.

 

I waited at the park for Wooyoung to come. It was dark, and gloomy. Noises from the bushes can be heard. I was scared, extremely scared. I hoped he come a little faster. Then I heard footsteps coming from the side of the building in front of me. It was wooyoung.  He quickly jogged to me, as I sat on the bench motioning to sit down.  He had sat down and he immediately started talking.

 

“Okay… So I know all of it. The story of L , and Jieun. I can’t believe he did that. I am so sorry. So why did you call me over here?” he smiled, like he thought it was a good thing I called him. I didn’t want to do this. Not because I would break his feelings I did. No, I was afraid that if I did do this… things would turn out the same as before. I liked the fact that we were friends again. Sure it was probably because I turned pretty, but I didn’t care as long as we were friends again.

 

“Listen…” I sighed deeply. “Wooyoung, we know Jieun… is faking.” He face turned dark, and sad. Fear rushed through my body. “And we need you as proof…”

“Why? So you can be with L? So I can get beaten up by him if I talk to you. So you can get hurt by him again?” His face was turning angrier by the second. My fear of him hurting me right now was high.

“Myungsoo will never hurt you or me again. I promise he loves me. Wooyoung… I know you know that Jieun faking. Please, can you do this?”

“Don’t you know I love you too…” he sighed.

“Just because I am pretty now, does not make it love...”

“No before that…” his body was facing me.  Then why would you do that? Wooyoung why would you hurt me? Why would you drive me into those thoughts, if you loved me? Before I could say anything, Wooyoung took my face, and pushed his lips into mine. I struggled to get him off, till I finally pushed him off.  I was wiping my lips and then I heard a loud bang. I turned to Wooyoung.   He was being beaten up by Myungsoo. Where did he come from?  I got up, and got Myungsoo off of him.

“Really? Really now? You loved her? Huh? Then why would you do that to her? Why! ANSWER ME YOU PUNK.” He wiped his hand with his pants. Wooyoung slowly got up.

“I don’t know…” he wiped the blood away from his beaten up face, due to L’s punches.

“Do her this one favor… and tell the truth for once.”

“Okay… I’ll do it under one condition. I want her to say something…” He looked over to me.

“If it’s ‘I love you’ then hell no.” Myungsoo yelled.

“No… I want her to say that one line… The line I always tell to her.” Once he had said that, I knew what he was talking about.  I slowly walked towards him. Myungsoo attempted to hold me back, but I told him that it was fine. I put my hands on Wooyoung’s shoulders and looked at him. I wiped the dirt off of his face.

“I’m here…it’s okay to cry…” I said, and he burst into tears.  He put his head on my shoulder, and cried like the baby he was. It was like all those terrible memories were gone.  I could sense that Myungsoo was about ready to beat him up again.

“It’s okay Myungsoo… Wooyoung’s back.” I patted his back, while he sobbed.