Chapter 13: Jieun and her plan

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 13: Jieun and her plan

 

I knocked on Miho’s door.

“Woohyun… I told you. I don’t want to see you right now.” I knocked again.

“WOOHYUN… YOU KNOCK AGAIN, THEN WE ARE OVER!” I hesitated at first, but knocked one more time. The chain started wiggling, and the door opened. Before she could close it, I put my foot in.

“YAH! MYUNGSOO. Get. Away. Now!” She looked straight into my eyes. I started to push the door, and she tried to block it. She was no competition, because I had it open in less than a second.  I started looking through doors. I reached the last one. It had to be it. I opened it.

 

____ was sitting there crying. Tissues were all over the floor.

“_____... baby…” she turned her head. Then turned back around. I walked slowly towards her, then took a seat next to her.

“Baby… babe…” I touched her hair. “______ Sorry…” She turned around with an angry face.

“IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!”

“Ani”

“Then what… did you come here to rub it in that you have a new girlfriend?”

“NO! NEVER!” I cupped her face.

“Myungsoo… why…why would you do that. After all I did for you. All that hard work, just so you could betray me like that. I spent a year not eating what I want, not doing what I want. I had to wake up every morning to get tortured by running for more than 3 miles. Jump roping for 30 mintues.” She cried. I hugged her. She started hitting my chest. “All of that was for you… BABO!” She hit my chest even harder.  

“Sorry… I wasn’t thinking. Okay! I thought about how much I hurt you that day. I thought you hated me. I thought you didn’t want to see me again. Then you and Sungyeol… got me-“ I paused before I could say the word”

“jealous?” She said.

“ahhhh umm a little…” I looked around, and then my eyes landed on her again. “Okay… fine… a lot” I blushed.

She chuckled. Finally she smiled. I have been waiting for that smile since I came back.

“Forgive me…”

“Sure… but you are sleeping on the couch tonight!” She hit my chest. We walked out, and there was Infinite and Miho. Miho was standing pretty far away from woohyun. What happened to them? 

“YAYAYAYA!” Infinite yelled. Woohyun and Miho were quiet. I couldn’t help but ask. I walked over to Woohyun and asked.

“What’s up with you and Miho?”

“ah she’s mad at me…”

“Because of me?”

“No… Sorry I lied. It wasn’t because of you… I just needed to let my anger out.” Woohyun patted my back.

“mm What happened?”

“Ugh Molla… She didn’t tell me what I said or did.” Woohyun looked at Miho, Miho looked away and started talking to ____. “Hey… Can you ask _____ what I did wrong?”

“Sure not now though… I don’t wanna tell her to do things. We just made up.”

“Ok… But hurry. I might lose her.”

We went to talk more.

 

Jieun POV

 

The nerve of some people. L, I am going to have you no matter what. I have had my eye on you ever since the first day of school. I am not going to let you go so easily. I walked around the mall. I found something that could help me get L back.

“L… Just wait and see.”  I bought it and went back to my house.

“YAH! Jieun where were you?” Hyuna (RANDOM NAME) my roommate yelled. “I was so worried… You didn’t come home.”

“I was at L’s house.”

“The L you always talk about… I thought you were making him up.”

“No...”

“So is he your boyfriend”

“Not yet.” She looked at the plastic bag.

“Jieun… Please don’t do this!”

“I need L. I can’t believe that fat chick got him. It’s no fair!”I ran to my room. I picked up the item and looked in the mirror.

“L… You are going to be mine.” I smirked. 

---------------------

Short chap... Sorry!