Chapter 20: Exposing Jieun

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 20: Exposing Jieun

Jonghyuns POV

 

I got into my other car, and dialed my best friend.

“Hey! Onew! I need you to help me with something…” I haven’t talked to him in a while, I hope he actually agrees to this.

“Umm Maybe, what is it first…” He seems tired.

“I need you find out all about this Jang Jieun, even if it means you have to hang out with her. Find out what she’s hiding.”

“Fine! But you owe me!”

“Ahh okay! Meet me tomorrow. At Woolim high… at around maybe, 3:16. Ill show you what she looks like.”

“umm okay!” Onew hung up without saying bye.

After that I drove back to the company, started to research her.

 

YOUR POV

 

I walked outside and found Myungsoo already gone. Woohyun grabbed my bags, and put it in the car.

“Thanks!” I went into the car.

“Where’s Miho?”

“Oh She went to go the bathroom, she’ll be right down.” Just then Miho came running out of the house, and ran to the car. She ran into the passenger’s seat, next to Woohyun.  She turned to me.

“GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND!”

“crazy pills…” woohyun mumbled. Miho ignored him.

“THIS!” She pulled out a opened . “I was looking inside you room for evidence, I wanted to know if she was lying or not.  I looked under the bed, and found this!”

I looked at her, surprised and confused.

She continued on, “_____-ah, Did you and Myungsoo ever do it?”

“No…”

“WAH! She was lying!” I smiled.

“Maybe…”

“YAH! What do you mean maybe!”

“Okay! We’ll go to Infinite’s dorm first, and talk with Myungsoo.” Woohyun the engine.

She was lying? Of course she was, but still. Condoms are only a 60% chance you might not get pregnant. I mean the girl had a bump already… Aish! I need to talk to him.

 

Woohyun pulled into their drive way.

“I like this whole driving thing… Im so good at it!”

“Yah! Tomorrow… we are going to take your test. I don’t trust you” Miho said.

“YAY!” Woohyun jumped for joy.

“Aish why are you so cute?” Miho pinched his cheeks.

“I just am…”

I pretended to barf in the back due to the cheesiness of the Wooho couple. We opened the doors. Myungsoo in the room unpacking, The sung brothers were watching t.v, The rappers were watching something on their Ipad.

They all stood up, when they saw me.

“YOU GUYS! MEET IN THE LIVING ROOM!” Woohyun called and sat on the floor.

“Ya… What’s going on?” Dongwoo sat down next to him.

“Miho found something in Myungsoo and ______’s room.” Miho sat down to the other side of him. I sat next to Miho, and Sungyeol. Sungyeol sat next to me, and Myungsoo. Myungsoo sat next to Sungyeol, and Sunggyu. Sunggyu sat next to Myungsoo, and Sungjong. Sungjong sat next to Sunggyu, and Hoya. Hoya sat next to Sunjong, and Dongwoo. While Dongwoo sat next to Hoya, and woohyun. (A/N CONFUSING!) we sat in a big circle.

“I found this!” Miho reached into her pocket and threw it in the middle. Everyone’s eyes opened.

“Wah! Ewwwww” Sungjong looked at it directly, then Sunggyu cover his eyes.

“YA! Miho-ah! He is too young!”
“Shut up!” Woohyun said. “Tell him to grow up.”

“ANYWAY!!” Miho said,” The might be lying!”

“I knew it!” Dongwoo said. “Even though Myungsoo is carless sometimes, I know he wouldn’t do it without protection. For Myungsoo the last thing he need is complications, it’s like built into his brain!”

“Same thing Jonghyun Hyung said.” Woohyun called out.

“Can we get back on track here!” Miho again yelled. “We just need to expose her!”

“Wait! Why does she have a bump though…” Woohyun, Miho, Myungoo, and I were the only people who actually saw this chick with the bump.

“Duh! You buy fake bumps anywhere. Like Joke stores… stuff like that.” Sungyeol said.
“Of Course you would know…”

“OKAY! BACK ON TRACK PEOPLE!” Miho once again.” We need someone to expose her!”

“Doesn’t she go to our school?” Hoya said after his long silence. “ When we first greeted her that day, I recognized her from the school.”

“WOAH! Really?” Dongwoo said.

“Ya… I see her walk around with that kid… What’s his face… Oh ya! Wooyoung!” Hoya snapped his fingers.

“Wooyoung? “ Myungsoo mumbled. “He’s part of this too!”

“Just because she hang with him, doesn’t mean he is part of this!” I yelled.

“Why are you defending him? Think about it, on the bridge when Jieun told us that she was ‘pregnant’. Then you ran off, then you somehow meet Wooyoung, in the convenience store… they planned this!”

“He is a friend, Why would he do that?”

“BECAUSE HE LIKES YOU!”

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!”

“AFTER THIS ALL HAPPENED! HE IS HANGING OUT WITH YOU MORE.. ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU, LIKE HE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!” I was actually starting to believe him. 

 

Why was he talking to me now, and right after everything happened.

 

“…” I stayed quiet.

“Okay.. guys… We someone, but who? We need someone who is good at acting, playing tricks, and smart.” Every one looked at Sungyeol. (A/N get it? Good at acting… He acts. Playing tricks… Choding…Smart… Ranking king.)

“Aww COME ON!” Sungyeol whined.