Chapter 18: Not marrying the one I love

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 18: Not marrying the one I love.

Miho POV

 

_____ and Myungsoo barely talked today. It felt so weird.

 

DING DING DING

 

Me and Woohyun met at my locker.

“Hey do you know what’s going on with Myungsoo and ____?” I asked while taking out all my books.

“She hasn’t told you?” Woohyun stood up correctly instead of leaning on the lockers.

“______, She didn’t talk much. Why? What happened?”

“Umm Myungsoo got someone… Pregnant”

“_____ IS PREGNANT!” I yelled, and Woohyun covered my mouth.

“No! SHE NOT! He got the girl he cheated on her with pregnant!” Woohyun yelled in a whisper.

“WHAT! THE STUPID JERK FACED !!!!!” I closed my locker. I started to walk to the front where he usually wait for _____. I was walking so fast and woohyun was trying to stop me.

“Stupid faced… L… Make sure you protect that pretty face of yours, because it’s about to get ED UP!” I yelled, and girls were staring at me.

“Miho-ah STOP!” Woohyun was still trying to catch up. I stared at the ground still mumbling. Then I bumped into someone. It felt very familiar. Then I knew, I looked up.

“Jonghyun OPPA!!!” I jump hugged him.

“Miho-ah!” He hugged me back.

“YAH! HYUNG! GET OFF!” Woohyun finally came.

“Sorry Woohyun-sshi. I haven’t seen her in a long time .” Jonghyun let go. I pouted, and I hit woohyun in the chest.

“Woohyunie! It’s just Jonghyun oppa!”

“Yah Its Jonghyun Hyung… He has the power to take you away from me, and I won’t let that happen, I already almost lost you once!” Woohyun pouted, and I pinched his cheeks.

“I would never leave you, you cutie!”

“Excuse me.” Jonghyun coughed.

“Ahh sorry oppa. You’re probably looking for ____ and the right?” Miho stared at him.

“Ahh you heard…”  Jonghyun scratched the back of his neck. “I am sorry for my brother’s behavior… “ Jonghyun seem really mad, he even gritted his teeth.

“Hyung! “ a voice came from behind Woohyun.

“MYUNGSOO! Where’s ______” Jonghyun went behind the cheesy couple.

“Over there…” Myungsoo shyly pointed to the girl walking with a blonde kid.

“_____!” Jonghyun yelled. _____ looked up

 

YOUR POV.

 

“____!” I heard a voice, and I knew who exactly it was.  I looked up, and started running.

“JONGHYUN OPPA!!!!!!” I jump hugged him. “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!”

“_____-sshi! I missed you too.” He hugged back. Wooyoung came in front of Jonghyun.

“Who’s this?” Jonghyun asked still carrying me. I looked behind me.

“ahh this is my friend… Wooyoung oppa!” I flopped off of Jonghyun.  Jonghyun shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you, but unfortunately I need to take ____. Is that alright?”

“Of course… Go ahead.”

“Why are you asking his permission?” Myungsoo yelled. I could tell he was very angry. Jonghyun ignored him at walked me to the car.

“yah Idiot, get in. You two love birds too! I could bring some people, but be quiet.” Wooho (The couple name) and Myungsoo got in.

 

We drove to their place. Oh no! One of those meetings again. I hate them.

We went to the room. Grandma sat in the front. To the right of her was Myungsoo, Jieun, and Jonghyun. To the left her was My mother, Me, Miho, Woohyun

“As you guys have all been informed. My IDIOT grandson has gotten a pregnant.” Everyone’s eyes were open, due to shock that the grandma gave them. Jieun was insulted. Myungsoo’s was plain and cold.

“Sooo DUE TO HIS STUPIDITY! He won’t marry _____!” Everyone was still in shock. I felt like tearing up, but Miho held my hand. I stopped myself.

“We arranged him to marry HER!” Grandma was FURIOUS. She had pointed Jieun with her middle finger.  Woohyun chuckled . Everyone stared at him, and Miho hit his thigh.

“Sorry” woohyun lowered his head.

“AS FOR _____! We still need to help her. So we shall continue our plan before this all happened. She will marry Jonghyun.” Myungsoo closed his eyes. Those word hit me like a ton of rocks.

 

I won’t be marrying the one I love?