Broken

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all."

 

 

"I've been dating Victoria for a while."

That it is.

The worst thing she is afraid finally happened. Kyuhyun said it with his own mouth. Their friends still ask him this and that. but she doesn't want to hear anything. she wants to go away from there, but her feet stuck in the ground. when Kyuhyun says Victoria's name for the second time,  she really really has to go from there. with the last strenght left in her, she takes her bag and drags her feet out of class without anyone notices. she walks out of the school mindlessly. She doesn't see anything or anyone. she doesn't care if she looks like someone who has just been dumped. but this is worst, she is not even being dumped, yet her heart broken badly. now she laughs, she feels kind of funny. why is she feel this heart broken? but... does it really matter anymore? 

She walks to her apartment. she wants to get there fast. but somehow, she doesn't want to go there either. too much memories of Kyuhyun. she laughs when realizes everything is only a mere memory now. exact four weeks ago they were still bickering at her apartment.

How could you do this to me kyuhyun.

am I really don't mean anything to you.

how could you just throw  me easily like that.

at least, i thought we were friends.

but now, you don't even look at me anymore.

You are too cruel...

Now passerby looks at her weirdly. Even the ahjumma who sells jajangmyeon Kyuhyun likes.

chuckle. Don't worry ahjumma. I'm not crazy, I'm just broken hearted.

 

Sica lies on her bed for hours. reminiscing everything. she knows someday something like this would happen but she never expects it will be suddenly like this. She remembers he always talks about that girl this girl, but how come she doesn't know about Victoria?

So that is why he keeps avoiding me. not even talk to me. I almost thought I did wrong and he was mad at me. but, we were good friends before, why suddenly we become strangers like this? What is that Victoria gives for him to not even need me anymore?

Her apartment feels so empty.

That annoying boy. I miss you so much.

I thought we did allright. why should you change.

She didn't cry at all. It's just numb, somehow.

 

Day by day, Sica start to accept everything.

Kyuhyun with Victoria. they always together. like everywhere. come to school, break time, going home, basketball match or just practice, weekend, if there is Kyuhyun, there will be Victoria too.

Kyuhyun still ignores

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter