Unspoken words.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sometimes, heart is broken by words leave unspoken.

 

“since when did you like me?”

He looks at her with his wide eyes. “you don’t know?”

She shakes her head. Waiting for his answer.

“stupid. You are really stupid.”

She ignores his remarks. She just needs an answer. “since when?”

“forget it. Now i feel stupid. Arrgghh.” He ruffles his hair.

“no. Tell me.” She keeps looking at him, expectanly.

“i said forget it. Let’s just get going now, it’s late. Get ready.”

With that he stands up and going to the bathroom.

She still sits on the couch. Remembering everything.

Don’t tell me...

If what i think is true, then.. it’s my fault.

I’m indeed stupid.

No. We were stupid.

She sighs for God knows how many times.

People said, some of your happiness escapes whenever you sigh. But she doesn’t care about it anymore. If she can’t even sigh now, might as well don’t breath at all. Even sometimes breathing is hard to do.

 

5:00 pm, they are already at Myungdong. Just walking down the busy street or window shopping, looking at every big shops which sell all the designer shoes, suits, handbags, and everything you can think of. His right arm around her waist, to keep her close and not separated in this crowded street.

“you want to buy something?” He asked as they pass by a mannequin with beautiful dress on it.

She shakes her head, “do you even have money?” she asks him in a mocking voice.

“i can sell my motorbike haha.”

She chuckles. “just give me what i asked before.”

“that was too easy, just you wait. There it is!!” he suddenly points to a restaurant.

“we are going to eat there?”

“yep, there’s a jazz bar too, so I can sing for you there and of course cake!” He looks down at her and smiling proudly.

“great..” She smiles back, but not really a smile.

When they arrive there, as soon as they take a seat, a pretty young waitress greets them and asks what they would like while giving them the menu. They had decided what they would eat, but sica still has a hard time deciding the cake.

“all the cakes are the same! Quickly, i’m hungry!” he is whining for quite some times now.

“shut up, you won’t die for waiting some more minutes.”

He rolls his eyes and takes a look at the menu himself.

“black forest chees looks good, oh! That! Chocolate cheese berries! Or chocolate indulgence??”

“you are getting noisy!” she snaps at kyuhyun and turns smile to the waitress. “crème brulèe cheese one please.”

“and a candles please! My girlfriend here has her birthday.”

The waitress smiles, takes their orders and left.

“am I your girlfriend?” she blurts it out.

“then what are you??”

She doesn’t know. Neither does he. They just stare at each other for a while until they both decided to drop the conversation and change the topic. Suddenly the air feels bit strange.

“Don’t you like chocolate more? Why you order that?” He asked.

“this is you favorite, isn’t it?”

He looks at her suspicious. “I keep thinking about this since before, really, something is wrong, isn’t it? Don’t lie and say it’s nothing. There must be something! Tell me.” He asks her seriously.

“why did you think like that anyway? I just order something you like, what’s wrong with that?”

“but you just keep acting strange this whole day! No.. even before your birthday!”

“i just want to make you happy! is it good enough reason? Why are you keep blabbering about something wrong when you can just accept it like a normal person and say thank you??”

He is dumbstruck for a while there. And blinking.

“you.. what?”

 She realizes what she said and surprises herself.

“n-no. Nothing! Forget it! Why are we fighting over a cake! Like really. Argh, i’m going crazy.”

She thanks God when the waitress comes and brings their orders. She leaves him speechless and starts eating by herself.

“yah! We haven’t finished talking!”

She sighs and turns to look at him.

“can we forget it? Please? I beg you?” she gives him puppy eyes.

He definitely can’t win over that.

“fine. Whatever you said..”

They start eating peacefully. Trying not to say anything that can start a war between them. They know one word wrong come out from their mouth, this date will turn into a mess. After finally they finished eating and the good mood is gradually coming back, the cake is coming.

Sica stares at the cake. Its just a cake, nothing special she supposes, but when she turns to kyuhyun who smiles at her brightly, she knews what is it, what makes her heart feels this warm. For a moment there, it feels like its only two of them in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter