Stuck in Memories

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's just how she lives loving the wrong people and wishing all the wrong things.

 

 

Sica told her friends she can't go. but they literally drag her to the party. she can't do anything and waiting for the hell to come. what is the worst thing would happen? she already experienced everything before.

so here she is, in the birthday party. but she doesn't feel excited or anything. she just wants it to end fast.

Of course she doesn't want to look sad or some sort in front of Kyuhyun. because somehow, she feels Kyuhyun looks at her sometimes. once or twice she tries to caught him, but most of the times she ignores him pretending like she doesn't know it. She laughs with her friend like everything is great when in fact everything is not laughable at all. but they don't know.

Honestly, deep in her heart she always feels that Kyuhyun maybe likes her. but everything is torn when seeing him together with her.

How long has it been? 1 year? they can't be together for that long if they don't love each other. Moreover, they look happy though.

And her? still looking at him like a puppy who keeps waiting for her owner to come back. when in fact maybe it'll never happen.

She really really wants to move on. but she just can't. not yet. not that she isn't trying.

Luhan has confessed many times before, but she isn't ready. not now. when her mind still filled with Kyuhyun.

She doesn't know if she should be grateful or not that Luhan still waiting for her. She feels like she will love luhan someday, but on the other hand when will it happen? she isn't sure herself. so how she gives luhan assurance?

Finally, the party is over. their friends is going home one by one. suddenly she remembers kyuhyun-got-rejected incident, when in the end there's only the two of them left. just two of them. but now, there's victoria in the picture. no matter how much long she waits this party to the end, it won't happen again. sighing, she finally decides to leave. what is she waiting for anyway?

When she is lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter