Stupid.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Be mindful of what you toss away, be careful of what you push away, and think hard before you walk away."

 

"Sica! I'm sorry!" Kyuhyun said right after she enters the class. "Please! forgive me! pleasee.." he said while holding her hands.

"I know. it's okay kyuhyun." she smiles sweetly and walking past him. 

He can't believe what he sees. His eyes grows big and keeps following her until she sits ever soo calmly.

"You really really mad at me, aren't you?" he said shockingly while pointing his finger at her.

"I did mad at you yesterday. but after I thought a lot, I know I was exagerating about it."

"really?"

"yes. i don't mad at you anymore. don't worry." she says with the smile on her face.

He still can't believe it. He expected some bruises by now. Something feels weird. There's something different about a girl in front of him today. 

She notices Kyuhyun still stands in the same place like before. sighing, "Kyuhyun, I realy don't-"

"just mad at me then!"

"w..what are you talking about?"

"don't act like that! it's more scaryyy!" 

GOD, can't I not feel annoyed  for a day? She takes a deep breath. "can we just forget about this kyuhyun? I'm getting annoyed now. If that's what you want." She rolls her eyes.

"you come back! hahaha"

"w-what?" before she gets it, kyuhyun already hugs her for a second. just a second. 

"Thank you sica! I won't make you annoyed for today hehe" He then goes to his seat happily.

Sica still can't process what happened a minute ago. her mind is blank. 

"yah sica! why are you look like a crazy person?" Tiffany who just come into the class pokes her. 

"Maybe.. I'm indeed crazy." 

"what?"

The teacher come right in time. so she doesn't have to answer all of fany questions. she ignores her you-have-to-told-me-everything look.

 

After biology class at lab they should go back to the classroom. Everyone busy packing up their belonging. Sica sighs when she sees her other bag. She has a presentation today, so her bag is kind of heavy. The other class who will use the lab is already coming one by one. When she looks up she sees Luhan entering. She immediately looks down, she doesn't want to look like she is happy to see him. She packs her bag quickly. When she is about to pick her bag, Luhan is already in front of her smiling. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter