Calm Before The Storm.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nobody does anything just because they are nice. They certainly want to get something out of it.

 

DING

DONG

Her eyes snap open. It’s still early in the morning on Saturday and she is too lazy to get off the bed. She was planning to stay in bed until noon. But it won’t happen if she has to get whoever at the door. Lazily she walks to the door. When she opens it, a bucket of roses is greeting her in her face.

What the..

The person behind the flowers revealed his face. Smiling ever so brightly. None other than Luhan.

“Good morning! Beautiful roses for a beautiful girl!” He looks at her expectanly. But she just stares at him, jaw dropped.

“you.. don’t like flowers?”

“i-i do! I like it!”

She takes the roses from him and smells it.

“you know why i give you lavender roses instead of red?”

Sica shakes her head.

“Because lavender roses express the most sincere and deep love. They said one single rose you give to someone means you find her majestic, opulent and special. Exactly what i feel about you and how my love for you.”

He said it smoothly, not even blinking. But after that, both of their cheeks turn pink immediately. The one who talked and heard both feel embarrased. Sica is speechless and flustered. It’s still so early, and her feeling is not ready to get such confession. She hasn’t even washed her face yet for Godness.

The situation becomes a bit awkward and they are still standing at the door. Sica tries to change the topic when she sees Luhan holding something.

“umm.. what is it? Grocery bag??”

“ah this.. actually, i come this morning, so i can make you breakfast. If you don’t mind...”

“are you doing this in case of my birthday?”

“yes it is.. but.. if you want me to do it everyday, i’m okay too.” He scratchs his  head.

She doesn’t know what to answer.

“l-let’s come in first. Why are we standing at the door like this haha.”

Sica goes in with Luhan follows behind. She brings a vast and put the flowers in. Staring at it for seconds.

Deep and sincere love..

Sighing, she looks at Luhan who busily takes out things from the bag one by one.

“Sica you like pancake?” He suddenly asked.

“Pancake? I like anything without cucumber.”

“great, i’ll make it while you take a bath? I’ll help myself then?”

“yeah.. do whatever you want.”

And just like that he goes to kitchen, whistling happily in the way. She looks at his back. And chukles.

“I’ll take a bath!” she went to the bathroom, leaving Luhan alone in the kitchen.

 “let’s make delicious breakfast! So she won’t forget!” he said after Sica went.

 

“TA~DA!”

“woaah.. you really made it yourself? Woah this is... you didn’t buy it??”

“i made it myself!”

“how can you make something like this?”

She still stares at the pancake in dazed.

“you just don’t know me that well. taste it!” He takes a spoon and feeds her. Eventhough she is a bit surprised at first, she eats it anyway.

“this is... delicious! Like really! I still can’t believe you made this!” He smiles satisfied, then tries to feed her again but she feels a little uncomfortable.

“umm Lu.. i can eat myself..”

“but i want to feed you..” he said innocently.

She looks at her, but he seems like he has no intention to change his mind.

“ok then..”

In the end Luhan feeds her and she can’t do anything about it.

“let’s go somewhere after this!”

“where?”

“you’ll know later!”

“why don’t you tell me now?”

“it’s a surprise!”

“ok.. anywhere is okay for me.”

His smile is getting wider.

This is my birthday, but he looks a lot happier than me.. That’s great too, to make him happy after everything that i did.

 

They are going to the bus terminal. At 9:00 the bus is leaving Seoul.

“Gangneung? Where are we going really?” She asked him as soon as they sit.

“you will see later..” Luhan still doesn’t want to tell her.

“Isn’t it too far to Gangneung? We might spend all the time in the bus.”

“It’s okay too, bus ride is fine if it’s with you.”

“hmm..” she doesn’t know what to say and just quickly looks out the window.

Let’s just do anything he wants then, that was what I said anyway.

Not even one hour passed she is already yawning.

“you can sleep if you want, i’ll give you my shoulder.”

“umm maybe later ...”

Luhan just nods. 

One hour later, she is really sleeping. Her head hungs low, sometimes her head almost hits the windows. Luhan holds his laugh, the sight is quite funny to him. Feeling a little bad, he finally puts her head on his shoulder. She sleeps peacefully. After a while, he gets an idea. When he’s sure enough she is in deep sleep, he puts his arm around her shoulder and bring her closer. He is frozen when she stirs in her sleep, but relieves when she doesn’t wake up.

He takes a breath. “ah.. my heart almost stopped.”

His other hand holds her hand and plays with her fingers. For sometimes they stay like that, and Luhan wishes that they can just stay like that. Wishing for her not to wake up and for the ride no to end. But it won’t happen, once she wakes up it’ll go back to how it was before.

He looks down at her, suddenly thinking about something. Hesitating if he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter