Don't...

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If you try to please everyone, you will end up pleasing no-one.

 

“let’s not talk for now.”

“no.”

She sighs. “can you listen for once?”
He is hesitating, still gripping her wrist tightly.

“no. I don’t want. Let’s fix this now. I’ll be restless if we don’t.”

Now they have staring battle. No one wants to give up.

“are you two fighting again?” Fany asks as soon as she comes. Not really strange with the sight.

“come here.” Kyuhyun  drags her out of class.

“wait! Where are we going?!”

But he doesn’t answer and keeps dragging her. Until they arrive at the end of hallway, behind the stair. He finally lets go of her hand.

“now talk.”

But she keeps silent.

“why are you mad?” He asks again, impatient.

“I’m not. I told you.”

“Then why you don’t want to sit with me? Why you don’t want to talk to me? And why you look like you want to cry?”
“I’m just... shock ok! Suddenly i saw her in front of me!”

“you... met her?”

She nods and looks away.  Doesn’t feel like talking about it anymore. For some minutes, he is in deep thinking.

“Sica.. have you thought about what i said before?”

She looks up at him. Clearly remember what he said that night. How can she forgets those moment.

“let’s leave them. Then we can be together..”

She is frozen.

l-leave them..?

 “i’ll break up with Vic.”

Break up...

Suddenly she blurts out things she doesn’t even think she has a gut to say before.

“n-no.. don’t..” Just right after she said it, she feels choked up. Heart beats faster. it’s getting hard to breath.

Kyuhyun didn’t expect that kind of answer from her.

“what??” he is confused.

“d-don’t break up with her.”

Before she knows it, tears start streaming down her face. She never knows such words that so easy to say from can make her heart aching like now. She puts her hand on her chest, hoping it’ll ease it at least. But no matter how hard she grips her chest, the pain is still there.

“w-what do you mean??” Kyuhyun holds on to her shoulders. Can’t believe what she said.

“you.. can’t..”   

She finally breaks down and cries in his arms. She can’t hold it anymore. Saying those words were easy, but she didn’t mean it, not even half of it. He hugs her gently, her back. Still trying to understand everything.

 “Sica really, i don’t understand at all. Isn’t this what we want, is it??”

He is really puzzled. He can’t believe she asked him to not break up with Victoria. He thought it is what she wants, what they want to be exact, so they can be together. But why is it like this?

“we can’t.. do that..” she didn’t finish what she said, but crying harder.

 “argh! I’m going crazy!” he is getting annoyed but still hugs her tighter. While sica is still sobbing. Clutching his shirt tightly, as if he will leave her.

Their first period was starting while ago. But none of them even think to go to class. They are late anyway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter