Saturday Night with Him.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret."

 

 

It's saturday night again, as usual Sica just stays at her apartment watching TV, until....

DING DONG

who is it?

so unusual for someone to come here. except...

No, that can't be..

She opens the door aaand she is right. Kyuhyun stands there with brighter smile than the sun.

"Let's have night out!!" he is supeer excited.

He asks me out on saturday night.

Is this really happening?

"Why are you standing still? go get changed! go go.." Kyuhyun pushes her, still excited more than ever. "

"o-okay."

"i'm waiting~ oh! wear jeans! we are going to take a stroll of seoul night with my cool motorbike ha!"

Sica does what he said, perplexed.

Just when she comes out from her room, kyuhyun quickly stands up. admiring her for some minutes. and takes steps in front of her. he has to bend over so he can face to face with her.

"w-what??" sica feels nervous.

"hehehe" he pinchs her nose. "let's go~" he drags her out. like literally dragging.

Sica feels weird. This is not the usual feeling when she is together with kyuhyun. This feeling... is not "just friends" anymore. It's more than that. She is not in unrequited love anymore. this is mutual feeling. and it feels so... great for her.

Sica hops to kyuhyun's bike. doubting if she should hold him or not. because of girl's pride, she decides not to. Moreover, he is not her boyfriend, is he?

"hold on to me sica, or you will fall down."

"Pfft. like i will."

"really? let's see.." and then he drives faster.

"Waaaa stop it! It's scary!" She hits his back. but Kyuhyun just laughs.

"I told you to hold on!"

"but you don't have to drive that fast!"

when sica still not holds him, he drives faster with sharp turn here and there.  Sica screams her lung out. This is crowded road for godness sake!

She finally gives up and holds on to him like her life depends on it. "ok! stop it!! please!!"

Kyuhyun laughs happily and slow down. but he still not satisfied yet.

"you should hold to me like this." he pulls her hands and keeps it in front makes her hugs him tight.

Sica has inner conflict. She likes it, heck he loves every bit of it but her pride doesn't let her.

............

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter