Friends.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's hard to be friends with someone when you've picture being more than friends thousand times in your head."

 

 

Ding dong

Ding dong 

Ding dong

Her doorbell keeps ringing, disturbs her beauty sleep. At first she ignores it, thinks that person will leave soon. but she is wrong. It keeps ringing and ringing.

arghh. I'm so gonna kill whoever it is.

She wakes up angrily. upset, she opens the door.

"what?!"

"wooo calm down there. how could you greeted your guest like that? ckckck."

"what do you want?"

"I bought jajangmyeon, you know this jajangmyeon in front of your apartment is really delicious."

"so?"

"since its near your apartment, so i should eat it here!"

"why?"

"because it will be cold if i eat it at home!"

She ruffles her hair frustrated. "FINE! do whatever you want!" 

"I can??" his face is too happy makes her doesn't want to be angry anymore.

"NO." she rolls her eyes but lets him entering her apartment anyway.

She sits on the couch and turn on the TV, ignoring Kyuhyun who sits beside her and eats the jajangmyeon alone.

She can't take it anymore.

"yah! how could you only bought one? and you're not even offering me!"

"oh you want too? you should tell me" he says too innocently. "here. aaaaaaa......." 

She just stare at the chopstick in front of her. "say aaaaa....."

"just eat it by yourself then" she looks back at the TV.

"yah! i'm kindly enough offering you!"

"forget it."

Kyuhyun just shrugged.

Deep in her heart, she regrets it.

 

Sica is already feeling usual with Kyuhyun presence. In class he always sits beside her and singing, annoying her, disturb her sleeps, poping up anywhere, come to her apartment just because of jajangmyeon and always buying one. In short, she is usual of being irritated by him and keeps up with his childishness.

"You should stop being so grumpy really." One day Kyuhyun said. as usual at her apartment, the reason this time is he feels boring at home and have noone to be disturbed.

"Only to you."

"really? wah i feel so special." he puts his hand on his chest and smiling widely.

"that. is why." Sica points her finger. but he ignores it. Somehow he also feels usual with her rudeness.

"have you ever heard? they say a girl always act like that in front of someone she likes? It's because she is shy."

"no. i never heard. and you're just babbling."

After more than five minutes of silent, she feels weird. five minutes is already too much for him to shut up. 

"what is it kyuhyun."

..........

She finally looks at him.

"you don't know?"

"what?"

"this is valentine's daaaay Jung Jessicaaa" 

"yeah. so?"

"shouldn't you make a chocolate? or buy it? and give it to... mm... you know what i mean!"

"no. i don't. why should I?"

"You... you.. don't you have someone special? I mean, every girl should give a chocolate on valentine!"

"So, if I don't give a chocolate and don't have someone special I'm not a girl then?"

"You... really don't have someone special?"

Somehow she feels like she shouldn't have say 'no'. She feels like something bad will happen if she said it.

"I.. I don't know. stop asking me." she looks away. Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter