Destiny.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Everyone has their own destiny. Not everyone makes the choices to pursue it."

 

 

At the music club.... Luhan and Sica keep glancing at each other. sometimes, luhan smiles when sica caught him staring and makes her blushing. luhan is being so obvious sometimes, or everytimes. That's what they do in the club, not really talk, yet sica is already blushing hard. When it's time to go home, little did sica wants luhan to talk to her. and yes he does. somehow, luhan always does everything she wants.

"sica, wanna go home together?"

"mmm." she is nodding, a little too happy.

"let's go." luhan suddenly takes her hand. her heart bursting with happiness. that can't even be described.

Everything she sees looks so beautiful, the stars, the flowers, the trees, even the road she always walks through everyday, especially the boy beside her who always put the smile on her face. She likes the way luhan holds her hands, how he smiles at her, and makes her happy without saying anything. She likes everything right now. or maybe, she just likes luhan.

Come to think of it, they never talk much. but there's something she feels when they're together that makes her comfortable and happy around him. just like now. they just walk from school to her apartment, holding hands, not saying anything, but huge smiles on their face. just when she thinks she can't be more happy than this, luhan suddenly tighten their intertwined hands. when she looks at him, he seems a bit shy. sica is giggling, when he looks at her he can't help but laughing himself. they end up laughing together, seems like only they know why.

Sica feels time flies so fast when she is with him. they already in front of her apartment now. she wants to invite him in, but its not so lady-like she thinks when they not even know each other that well.

"we're here." luhan says, still not letting go sica's hand. she doesn't even want to think how her face's like right now.

"hehe. so cute." he pinchs sica's red cheek. sica's blushing hard right now. as hard as you can think of.

damn luhan >.< how can you torture me like this. I can't even open my mouth.

"t...t...thank you. eh, i mean  for walking me home."

"hahaha you wellcome. i can do it everyday if you want."

okay.. now what? what should i say? what should i do? should i just go in? but he still holds my hand. ack! he still holds my haaand!!!!

"oh i'm sorry. i don't intend to hold your hand this long. it's just... seems like i can't let it go." finally he releases her hand and scratching his head.

now it's awkward...............................................

"so i....i.... will go in then. thank you again."

"no worry." he smiles. "i will wait here until you go in."

"o-okay.."

She finally walks into her apartment, when she open her door she looks back for the last time and there, luhan still standing looking at her with his usual smile. The smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter