Morning Talks.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING: This whole chapter is Kyusica Time.

For all un-kyusica-shipper. you've been warned~ ^.^

sorry, don't mind me

 

 

That annoying stubborn jerk. You really can't leave me alone, can you?

She walks to the door.

still hesitating to open it or not. but on the second thought, Kyuhyun definitely serious. when he said he won't go, then he won't. She looks at the clock again, what is he thinking coming at this hour? arggh idiot.

She finally opens the door. ready for Kyuhyun's mad face. but for her surprise, he slumps on the floor with head down, leaning to the wall exactly in front of her door. There is one word to describe him, pathetic. Yes it is. For the first time since she knows him, this is the first time he looks like that.

When he realizes the door has opened, he quickly stands up. She looks at his face worriedly, he gets eyebag. of course, that's what you'll get for not sleeping. She has the urge to hug him, but she holds back.

"can i come in? it's quite cold out here." he is shivering.

Sica chuckles. Cho Kyuhyun.. you really.. I can't even...

"come in then." she lets him in.

Kyuhyun sits at the couch. and sica takes a seat at the edge, far from him. He realizes it, but not saying anything.

When I think about it, Luhan hasn't ever come to my apartment. and this person here, i can't even count how many times he did.

Kyuhyun clears his throat. "you won't give me something warm? I told you, its cold" he whines.

Sica looks at him strangely. where's that mad Kyuhyun go?

"what do you want then?" She stands up, ready to go to kitchen, bringing Kyuhyun whatever warms things he wants. well, that's what she thinks. but Kyuhyun has another idea.

"what about... a hug?"

"w-what?" She is flustered for a seconds. and sit again annoyed. "don't even think about it."

what is this? I thought he was going to angry at me? She gets more confused.

Kyuhyun sighs. he then changes his sit facing her. he doesn't say anything. he just looks at her.

"what is it?" she asked and looks at him. but he doesn't look away, makes her feel uncomfortable and looks away first.

She thought he would start to say something but for some minutes he just keeps staring at her. but his eyes looks sad and she feels bad.

Sica tries avoiding his eyes.

"stop it, please."

"stop what?"

"don't look at me like that."

"i can't even look at you now?"

"you know, that's not what i mean."

"then what do you mean?"

"you know what.."

"i don't. tell me."

She sighs. "why are you always make everything hard for me?" She finally looks at him.

"you are the one who always make it hard. what's so hard about talking? you can just said whatever you want! whatever you think! but you never did! have you ever think that it is hard for me too? when i always have to force you to talk?! damn it!" His emotion takes over him for a moment. 

Sica got shock with that. This is the first time he screams at her like that. her eyes teary.

He takes a deep breath, realizes he screams to her. and trying to calm himself down first.

"Sica.. I'm sorry about that." He tries to get closer to her, but she flinchs unconciously. makes kyuhyun stops.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter