Vacation -Part 2-

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"When  you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings, because it's mind that gets angry but the heart still cares."

 

Luhan and Kyuhyun is still staring angrily at each other.

oh god... what to do....

She looks at Luhan, she never sees him as mad as right now before then what happened must be pretty bad for him to lose control like this. Of course it is, what could have explained that swollen red cheek. then looks at Kyuhyun who looks like he can smash anything in front of him.

He is scary.......

Everyone still holds them tightly since noone's giving up yet. Just then, she caughts Shindong eyes that screams "DO SOMETHING!!!!" and she gulps.

WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO DO??????

After hesitating for sometimes, she finally decides to go to Luhan. makes Kyuhyun speechless and frozen. He can't believe she really did it in front of his own eyes. 

"Lu let's go, don't fight anymore please." Just by her words, he immediately doesn't want to fight Kyuhyun anymore. For what? the reason he fights with him is in front of his eyes. chooses him over Kyuhyun. That's a win for him in this silly fight.

when their friends feel they are already calming down, they release both of them.

Luhan takes her hand. "ok.. i'm sorry. let's go from here." He leads sica back to the pension, but before that he still has a time for looking at Kyuhyun and smirks at him. His payback for what he did before.

"DAMMIT!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouts frustrated, makes Sica flinchs and everyone looks at him.

If Kyuhyun was a volcano, then he had exploded right now. He can't take it anymore and stomping angrily going away from there. Shindong quickly follows him, worried if he did something again. Chanyeol looks at them and decides to follow him too since Luhan has Sica by his side.

Omma... why did you give birth to me again? I feel like killing myself right now.

Luhan looks at Sica who still in dazed looking at the direction kyuhyun was going.

"Hey Sica.."

"eh? what? ah that's right! let's go in."

Everyone is leaving them to go skiing. Still murmuring about what happened between Luhan and Kyuhyun.

They sit down, suddenly feeling so tired.

Sica sighs looking at his red cheek. "what happened? it's not like you go giving someone punch like that." 

"Kyuhyun really really pissed me off this time."

"what did he do?"

"I think he just tried to annoy me, and i lost control myself." Well, what to expect from Cho Kyuhyun. geez that guy really.

"Then what should we do with this." She unconciously  touchs his cheek, Luhan is taken aback. this is the first time she is showing affection to him. such small gesture can make him forget the pain on his cheek.

"we don't have alcohol or ice, what to do.."

But Luhan just smiles and put his hand over hers. make her realizes what she did.

"It's okay, i don't need it. this is be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter