End It Here.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When heartbreaks, sometimes it breakeven.

 

“woaaah... i’ve been longing to come here with you!”

They are at hangang river now, watching the beautiful rainbow fountain in front of them. After the rain stopped, Kyuhyun suddenly wanted to come here.

“it’s beautiful, right?” he asked excitedly.

“hmm..”

She just nods, but she doesn’t look at the fountain, she would rather look at Kyuhyun and his happy face.

Realizing she hasn’t said anything, he looks at her and finds her head down, looking at the ground.

“are you bored? Should we go home?”

“n-no.. i’m okay.” Her voice sounds hoarse.

“you don’t look okay though.”

No. She isn’t okay. Her heart is pounding against her chest so hard that it hurts so much. The tears that she holds back up until now makes her can’t think properly. Looking at his eyes is hard for her, this overwhelming feeling for him is too much for her. She is worried her heart would give up on her.

“Kyuhyun.. let’s end it here.”

He looks at her, his head is processing the words she said. Suddenly he feels his brain is working so slow to not get what she said.

“you mean, going home right?”

She bites her lips and shakes her head. She has no guts to say that words again.

He holds her shaking shoulders. Act as calm as he can.

“then tell me what that means.”

She squezees her eyes shut, holding her tears as hard as she can.

“tell me!!” he ask louder this time, shaking her shoulders.

It’s useless. The tears is falling. She can’t help it and she doesn’t care anymore.

“l-let’s break up.” She said while sobbing uncontrollably.

Kyuhyun takes his hands off of her and steps back. Still trying to understand this situation. Just minutes ago, they were okay. Except..  it’s only him that thinks like that, when in fact, everything wasn’t okay from the beginning. Now, he gets it. He understands everything. Why she is like this right now and why she was being like that before. Everything just suddenly makes sense in his head. And he feels stupid.

“say it to my face. Look at me and say it.” His voice is strained, mixed with anger and sadness.

She covers to restrain her sobbing, but it doesn’t help. Her tears keep streaming down. She wipes her cheeks, but it keeps getting wet. How could he asked her to say it again when she could hardly speak now.

“Jessica Jung! I said look at me and say it again!!” now, he even shouts. It’s been a long time since he feels so angry like this. The last time was when they were at The Ski Resort. He can’t believe it will happen again, at least not this fast.

“I.. I.. can’t..” she barely manages to speak. But Kyuhyun was losing his mind already.

“Can’t what?? what can’t you do?!” He shakes her shoulders not so gently.

“Stop it!!” she shoves him away, and for the first time looking at his eyes. Everything is blurred by her tears.

Kyuhyun is breathing hard. Holding his anger. Fist tightly clenching.

“I can’t do this anymore. Please.. don’t make it harder for me.”

“Hard huh? If it’s hard for you then why you do this??”

“I’m just trying to do what’s right for both of us!”

“bull!! Give me some logical reason! I don’t give a damn about something like that! You.. you love him, don’t you? That guy?” He finally asked it. Something he really scared to know, something he would rather not to know.

“n-no! That’s not it! I... I just..” She can’t find a right words to say. Her head and her heart is aching so badly right now. The only thing she can do is.. crying.

“I can’t believe this.. you know.. this is not funny. Like really not funny.” He tried to laugh. But it’s so hard, it’s just coming out as breathing. Hard breathing.

“I can’t hurt him anymore! I can’t hurt them! I can’t even feel peaceful anymore when i close my eyes at night! I feel... so bad. This guilty feeling is eating me. It’s just.. too much to bear anymore.”

“then why us?! Why it has to be us??”

“because we are the wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter