Morning Talks Again.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In the end she gave up again. Kyuhyun or Luhan, it’s just all the same. She never won, did she?

Am I that easy?

Why can’t I get everything on my way?

If this keep going, I’ll turn out crazy.

She looks at Luhan who hungrily eating the meat. He looks like he already forgets what happened before.

 After I said we still can go on, he was so happy.

Maybe I should start trying to love him. Kyuhyun and I, won’t even have an end anyway. When Victoria comes back, will he still be like that? He went to me because she left in the first place.

Sigh. I must be crazy if I dumped a guy like Luhan. He is handsome, kind, and loves me so much. What else do I need? Yeah, if I think again, i don’t need anything else. But why it feels like something is missing..

“Sicaaaaa”

“hmm? What?”

“you are spacing out. I called you so many times. What were you thinking?”

“w-what i think? Umm.. it’s just..”

Luhan pulls out that innocent-curious face.

“you are so handsome, Lu..” She said it still in dazed.

To be honest, your handsome face that makes me like you since the first time.

“si-sica.. you are staring.” Luhan clears his throat. He is a bit embarrased.

“huh? Hahaha i.. i didn’t realize haha. Sorry.” She suddenly becomes embarrased too.

I should quickly do some yoga or something. I need meditation. Something is wrong with my brain. I just can feel it.  

“it’s okay haha. Y-you are pretty too. When i saw you at first, i couldn’t take my eyes off of you.”

After he said it, both of their face turn burning red. They can’t look at each other’s eyes and just laugh it off awkwardly.

 

On the other side, someone is giving this dark aura around him. He has to talk with her tonight, he has to get everything out of his chest. He can’t wait anymore. But how can he did it if Luhan keep pestering her all the time. He waits for the perfect time. But the perfect time never comes. Until the party ends pass midnight, everyone is tired and decided to go to sleep. But he can’t. He looks at her bedroom’s door. He can’t just barging in there and make a fuss. Everyone will go crazy if he did it at this hours. He looks at Luhan whose already sleeping peacefully and snorts.

“have a good sleep huh? How lucky.”

He stands up, puts his jacket on and goes out.  It’s so quiet outside the pension, of course since it’s almost 3 in the morning. Standing there with cold wind, he feels so lonely.

“This vacation is total disaster.”

..................................................

“ I even start talking with myself.”

....................................................

“but this is better right? than getting angry at everyone. But i didn’t like this before though. Why am I being like this again?”

......................................................

“damn. Not even one person to talk to.”

Kyuhyun closes his eyes, listening to the sound of wind.

“For the first time since this vacation i feel sane.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter