Vacation 2nd Day -Part 2-

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica is walking faster, with Luhan follows behind. They go straight to the pension, forgeting their plan before.

“Sica.. please talk to me. Don’t ignore me like that.”

Luhan tries to hold her hand but she quickly shoves it away.

She keeps silent in the long way from the bus stop to the pension.

Too many things in her head and she doesn’t want to deal with anyone for now.

 

In front of the pension everyone is preparing for the barbeque. Got excited and all. They just have to wait for Sica and Luhan to come back. While Kyuhyun is sulking since this morning when he couldn’t find Sica anywere and told that she went with Luhan and still hasn’t come back until now. He makes snowman and then kick it until it goes to piece. Then make it again, then kick it again. That is what he is doing when his friends busily preparing.

Finally, the two of them arrive at the pension. Kyuhyun is about to smile when he finally sees her today but it immediately fades away when he sees her face closer. Luhan quickly gives shopping bag to the girls and runs again to Sica who is in her way to enter the pension. Kyuhyun senses that they are fighting. He wants to go to her but Luhan is there too, so he just watchs them.

“sica please-“

before Luhan can finish what he said Sica quickly enter the pension and closes the door in front of his face. He sighs and gives up, there’s no chance to talk to her right now. Actually he still has no idea what makes her that mad. This is the first time she ever mad at him and the worst is he has no idea at all why. What he can say is just sorry, but it seems like it makes everything worst. He sits at the bench and massaging his aching head. What is it that he did wrong? He didn’t think he ever made mistakes, but why everything still doesn’t go well?? Just then he looks at Kyuhyun who childlishly takes a handful of snow and throws it at his friends. He wonders, what is it that she really likes about him? According to what he saw all this time, Kyuhyun never treated her better than himself. For someone who already has a girlfriend and keeps bothering his so-called-bestfriend’s relationship, he is definitely a jerk. All this time he thinks he did well enough, and understand her enough, So, why?? He is exhausted and finally just takes a nap instead in the bench. Hoping everything would be better once he woke up.

After a while, Kyuhyun looks again at Luhan. He walks closer to him and makes sure he really is in deep sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter