Lie and Lie and Keep Lying.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sometimes you love someone so much that not even the truth can change your mind."

 

The bell is ringing.

She opens the door and as expected, it's Luhan.

"You.. don't get enough sleep?"

of course I don't. how can I get enough sleep when that Cho Kyuhyun went home at freaking 4 in the morning!

"y-yeah.. kind of. is it that obvious?"

"if it's not obvious then i don't know what to say about that eyebags. what did you do though?"

Sica clears . closes her door first while thinking about the excuse. They starts walking with Luhan waiting for her answer.

"I had to finish the tasks when i skipped school before. I was just absent one day but the tasks is soo many! i have to keep up, its almost makes me crazy. like literally!"

Luhan laughs at her. "you should tell me, i could help you."

"hahaha. it's okay, see? i finished it myself."

"next time if you had trouble, just tell me okay? "

"okay! great!"

Luhan chuckles. for some reason, sica looks so fired up today. and he likes it seeing her like that. 

"let's go somewhere after school?"

"where to?"

"i have spaghetti i really like, wanna go there?"

"okay! i love spaghetti too!"

"really? haha then it's decided!"

Luhan can't help but feeling today would be a great day.

When they arrive in front of her class, there is no Kyuhyun-on-the-door-with-face like yesterday. and it's not strange, isn't it? in fact, what he did yesterday was what called strange. but Luhan can't help but curious, he looks around the class looking for him. when he spots him, Kyuhyun is already sitting at one of the seat talking and laughing with his friends, definitely different from yesterday. Luhan is frowning, and thinking isn't he change too fast? just the days before he looked like he would kill him anytime. 

Just then, Kyuhyun caughts him staring. They stares at each other for a seconds but then Kyuhyun looks away nonchalantly. not even anger in his eyes like yesterday or the day before, he is just indifferent. 

"Lu?" Sica pats his shoulder.

"oh, yeah?"

"mm... what are you looking at?" she know exactly he stares at Kyuhyun but she doesn't know why.

"haha just.. I wanna see your class." he scratchs his head. "so i'll be going then, see you at lunch."

She nods and they wave at each other. When Luhan leaves, she enters her class, sits at her seat and pulls out her books for first lesson. When she looks up, Kyuhyun is already staring at her from the other side of the room.

She is mouthing "what?" with dare face.

Kyuhyun just raises his eyebrows, shrugs and looks away again. continues his conversation with his friends.

and sica makes "what the hell" face seeing that. and shrug it off.

 

The bell of first lesson was ringing while ago but the teacher still hasn't come.

Kyuhyun is still pulling Fany's long black hair from behind.

"stop it kyu!" she looks back from her chair, annoyed.

"then let's switch seat!" Sica is secretly gigling, listening to their talks.

"i told you i dont want! stop bothering me!" Well, Fany, you still don't know him then..

"then i'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter