What Happened?

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We never really know how good we have it, until it's gone."

 

 

first day.

second day.

third day.

until today is exactly a week she has been at home. and no news from Kyuhyun, at all. no text or phone call. It's not like they usually call or texting each other though, since they always together. ok, not always but most of the time. together at school then at her apartment. it's already his daily routine and sica didn't mind. it's better than knowing he's going out with girls outside. he always there with her, she knows where he was when he wasn't with her. either playing basket or playing with his friends which is her friends too. she knows every girls who try to be close to him, because well he told her everything. and kyuhyun said himself he doesn't like anyone of them. somehow, it makes her relieved. 

but after a week without him she thinks much by herself. about her relationship with him. she kinds of waiting kyuhyun to text her but after second thought why would he? what are they? Friends it is. noone would told about girls to the girl he likes right? that means he doesn't like her, that is what she thinks. But, what about his "offer" before? about they are dating? he didn't date any of the pretty girls who show interest in him because he didn't like them. then, if he want to date her, would that mean he likes her? but it's imposible. she is not his type in anyyy waaay. but she can't help but thinking, if only, she said yes that time and said she likes him and wanted to go out with him, in other words, just being honest, would they already dating right now? and not just friends?

And now. she is going crazy with all thoughts. more than that, she can't see him everyday and doesn't know what he is doing, she is worried. many "what ifs" are playing in her head. 

should i just text him?

what should i say?

think. think. think.

aha! i knooooow.

and being a stupid girl she is. this is what she writes to Kyuhyun.

"hey kyu, what are you doing? i need some advice."

She looks at the screen. waiting for a reply. actually she almost never text kyuhyun first, i mean not only kyuhyun but every boys. except, if it's emergency like now.

Now, she is pacing back and forth. Kyuhyun still hasn't replied. It's been 5 minutes. 5 minutes are too long for her. For someone who never text a boy first.

After 10 minutes she gives up.

see! you shouldn't text him! he doesn't like you. you didn't mean anything to him. that's why he doesn't bother to reply!

aaaaaah i feel so stupid. if he wants t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter