Will He...?

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

B-Bacon?

Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun, her heart started to thump madly once she saw him. He is wearing his school uniform; blue coloured, a black, plain necktie was tied neatly to the collar of his shirt. He even looked stunning in that school uniform he’s wearing.

Invaded by the shy feeling of hers, Min Jung’s hand started to tremble. Her heart beats faster and faster. Panicked, she thought, Omo, what should I do now? He just sooo near!

Sneakily, she walked past him, feeling excited and nervous by the time. She wanted to get near him, but she doesn’t want him to recognise her. She doesn’t know why she acted that way; it feels like she had followed what her heart silently whispered to her brain. Min Jung can’t stop observing what Bacon’s up to all the time.

He looked by his right. Perfect, don’t see me Bacon.

He still looked by his right, staring out by the window. Don’t Bacon. Just don’t.

From her initial position, she walked towards the front, getting away from Bacon. Accidentally, her actions resulted to push a few people towards the front.

 “Hey, watch out girl-“

 “Ah, mianhae~” she could only capable to say that, slowly under her breath. She walked further towards the front without thinking about anything else. She kept on walking and squeezed herself.

Making sure that she’s getting far away from Bacon, she stopped on her tracks. Surprisingly, he wasn’t there. He wasn’t anywhere. Eh? Where is he?, Min Jung wondered.

Min Jung looked around again; she still couldn’t find where Bacon is. She sighed then smiled goofily, thinking that she was daydreaming or something. Aigoo, Min Jung-ah, were you daydreaming? Wake up! She smacked her forehead.

Unexpectedly, her thought sank. It stood not for long.

No… It’s not imagination. She widened her eyes in amazement.

Bacon was standing next to her!

Min Jung gave insincere thumbs up to herself. AHHAHA, good job, Min Jung. Congrats. A LOT.

SCREET.

The bus stopped. Finally, it’s started to stop in front of houses and a few passengers alight. For other people, that would be a relief. Well, empty seats for the course. But not for Min Jung. When the bus had a huge gap and got emptier time by time, the risk for Bacon to see her was BIG.

Since she was by the front before, she tried to walk to the back, reversely.

ONE STEP. TWO STEP. THREE STEP.

Whoa!

Min Jung stumbled upon something hard on the base of the bus. She almost fell down, her legs was not as strong ad before because her legs started to get shaky. Thankfully, she remained still. Careful, Min Jung don’t start chaos here.

Min Jung stopped right where she was standing. She was trying to make up a plan so that Bacon wouldn’t recognise her. ‘AHH!’  she cooed. A bulb flicked in her mind. I could cover my eyes; no one could recognise me this way.

Neatly, she moved her bangs towards the front of her forehead, covering the upper part of her eyes and eyelashes. She didn’t close all of it though. How could she see if she does?

TAP. TAP. TAP.

Min Jung was confident of her plan, that she ignored the tapping sound, expecting it to be nothing than ordinary.

TAP. TAP. TAP.

She felt happy, the bus started to stop by houses. A few more blocks, and her house will be the next.

TAP. TAP. TAP.

Unexpectedly, someone poked her arm.

“Choi Min Jung?”

Responding, she twirled her head around and finally knew that her arm was poked unexpectedly by an unexpected person.

Oh No…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update finally, keke ^_^

Never stop voting guys --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/354380