The Bacon

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

It’s HIM. Again…

Min Jung’s mouth was wide open, gaped in shock. Omo, it’s him! Eoddeokhae?

Min Jung looked at him earnestly, her hands started to wet by itself, covered by sweat. Her heart can’t stop beating faster and faster, she can’t even breathe properly; it felt like a gust of air stuck by the middle of .

The guy that is standing right in front of her was wearing a grey jacket suited with a pair of baggy pants. All what he wears was casual and normal for other guys on his age, but when it comes to HIM that wear it; it just made Min Jung to assume that this guy was actually a dancer. But what excites her most was that his looks, he just looked casually handsome!

Min Jung can’t help it but to smile sheepishly.

Unfortunately…

BANG!

She closed the door! Unconsciously!

Min Jung turned her back by the closed door, then squeal like a little girl. “EEEP. Oh my, he’s so handsome!” she talked to herself, feeling excited.

Ah! Ani! What have I done? I closed the door? Omo! Min Jung thought when she finally realized what she just done to the guy.

Min Jung quickly straightened her face, forcing herself to look stern and more serious than before. Playing hard to get, hahah XD  She had always obey the rules that she made by herself : Never ease with people you don’t know, especially guys. Who knows what they’re capable of, they might trick you!

She stood up on both of her feet, took a deep breath then slowly turned over the knob. Hana, deul, set!

The guy still stands in front of the door. His eyes were pinned directly onto Min Jung’s eyes, making Min Jung to flush in red, feeling nervous by his gaze. But Min Jung was still with her ego, she keeps on making her stern face, she tried to break the silence between them.

“Mwo? What do you want?” she said with a strict voice of hers, raising her eyebrows.

“A- an- annyeonghaseyo. Is-is this… um… Choi’s house?” he stuttered, probably because of Min Jung’s expressionless face. He looked at Min Jung with his pair of innocent eyes, completely made Min Jung’s heart to melt.

“Nae, this IS Choi’s house. Waeyo?” Min Jung answered, with the ‘I’m the best’ expression plastered across her face. Naega jeil jal naga~

“Ahh, ani~ you see, someone just called me before, she told me that Jang Woo made a problem in this house. Is it you who called me?” he asked, hugging his body to keep himself warm, fighting the night wind that made him shiver.

Called him? Jang Woo? Oh~ maybe unnie called him. Jang Woo? Probably that was So Hee unnie’s boyfriend’s name. Or not.

Min Jung’s level of curiosity started to peak, and just to make sure, she asked the guy’s name. “Oh, jinjja? Neo ireumi mwoya? [What’s your name?]”

“Na? Oh, my name is Bacon” he answered confidently, grinning broadly that showed his white, gleaming teeth.

 

Bacon? Oh, so THIS is bacon. That’s really odd. Bacon, only mad people had that kind of name! Plus, he said bacon proudly. Doesn’t he felt ashamed? What a waste! His looks were undefeatable and his name was Bacon? How shame!

“Right…” Min Jung muttered under her breath, her teeth clenched loosely. She then gestured her hand, welcoming him to enter inside her house. He smiled calmly and took a quick, small step into the house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the boring chappie though ~ keke :D Anyhow, thanks for the new subscribers! Love you so much! 

-MINNY