Hang Out

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

Once she stepped her feet outside of her tiled bathroom, Min Jung changed herself into a casual outfit. She wore a loose red sweater and a pair of blue skinny jeans. Her hair was tied up into a neat ponytail, added with a little touch of a cute, glimmering hairband.

She whirled herself in front of a mirror, taking a last minute spot-check at how she looked. “I look… normal” she muttered under her breath, giving a smile at herself. She blew up a breath of relief, satisfied with her looks.

She took quick steps out of her room, and then led herself towards the dining room, met her eyes with two familiar figures. “I’m going now, unnie” she said confidently, bid her sister goodbye.

“Nae, take care! Hyun Ri had already waited outside!” Ah Hye cooed, replying Min Jung’s wave at her. Min Jung glared at her sister in disbelief. Hyun Ri’s here? I thought she was a sleepy head all this time. Min Jung then settled herself into ribbon-patterned flats, and quickly stepped out from her house.

“Kyaaa, Min Jung unnie! Omo, you’re so yeppeo~” Hyun Ri squealed, smiling sweetly while hung onto Min Jung’s skinny arms. Min Jung, who wasn’t really an optimistic person, just accepted that compliment as a compile of words to please her. “Thanks though” she said bluntly, but controlled it so that it doesn’t sound too rude.

“Kaja, let’s go shopping spree!” Hyun Ri happily cooed, receiving Min Jung’s amusing smile.

 

“We’ll be eating here?” Hyun Ri asked, her eyes glaring at every corner of the restaurant. “This restaurant was so decorated … with expensive stuff! Unnie, don’t you think this restaurant was just too … expensive?” she hung onto Min Jung’s arm tightly, a concern look in her deep, hazel eyes.

Min Jung looked at Hyun Ri’s face earnestly. “Don’t worry; my unnie had given enough pocket money. Come on, let’s eat here. This was like a lifetime opportunity for us!”

The restaurant, called EXO Delicacies, serves scrumptious and homemade meals such as, Krispy D.O.nuts, Suhoshi, Kaizer Rolls, Hunburger, Taofu, Xiupao, Lay's Chips, LeChen Flen and many more. The restaurant happens to be the best and most expensive restaurant in the town because the head chef, named Do Kyungsoo, had amazing cooking skills that people have been adore most of the time. But the ones that had eyes to eat in a restaurant was mostly girls, because the waiters who serves the food was stunningly handsome, the popular ones were Kris, Kai, Sehun and Luhan.  Some of the girls who were flirty like Hyun Ri may go ask for their numbers, or even their signature to be written on their handkerchiefs.

“B-but unnie…” Hyun Ri tried to protest, but her words were cut off by Min Jung. “Don’t worry, I got plenty of money right here” Min Jung slowly said to Hyun Ri, making sure that nobody heard their conversation, while tapping on her pocket.

“Arasso~” Hyun Ri weakly replied, nodding. She pouted, not satisfied with Min Jung’s decision. Min Jung, who saw this, just ignored Hyun Ri’s reaction, trailing quick steps moving closer to the ordering counter. Min Jung took a deep breath when it was her turn to order.

“Annyeonghaseyo, dine in or take away?” the guy at the ordering counter asked, his white teeth gleaming brightly. His voice was extremely deep; it doesn’t fit the look and attitude that the guy brings at all.

The way this guy smiles was so creepy. “Uh…” Min Jung nervously said. She had never brought herself to eat at an expensive restaurant like this before. She took a sneak glance at the guy’s shirt, and had her eyes pinned at his shining name tag then wrote, in cursive writing, ‘Park Chan Yeol’. “Dine in please”

“Alright, so what would you like to order, miss?” the guy tapped on severe buttons, then continued his conversation with Min Jung, a friendly smile plastered on his face.

This guy is sure creepy. “Um… may I have HunHan combo meal that comes with bubble tea please, two of them” she said, her eyes looked directly at the guy.

The guy named Park Chanyeol tapped a few buttons swiftly then asked, “Anything else, miss?”

“I don’t think so, that’s it” Min Jung honestly replied, smiling.

After the completing the cashing business, Min Jung and Hyun Ri head up and sat at an unoccupied, clean table. “Wah, thanks a lot Min Jung unnie!” Hyun Ri said happily, but the look of guilt still wearing on her face. “No problem, that’s nothing” Min Jung’s cheek started to turn red, waving both of her hands to cover it. The price nearly choked me to death.

“Oh yes” Min Jung suddenly said. “I’m going to get the sauce, stay right here arasso?” she stood up, gesturing Hyun Ri to keep on sitting there silently. Hyun Ri just nod, like a little girl who obeyed her mother’s every single instruction. Min Jung chuckled then headed herself towards the sauce corner.

She took chilli and tomato sauces, and then tried to carry all of it once. She didn’t want to risk herself to just walk to and fro her table and the corner, or she might be earning concern stares from the other customers who dine in their food.

She tried to bring it carefully, but once she turned back…

DUSH!

She bumped into a guy, and she spilled all of the sauces onto the guy’s clothes.

Aish, Min Jung, why do you so careless? Aigoo~ “M-Mianhae ahjussi, it was an accident, I-I’m so sorry” Min Jung said pathetically, her hands clasped, asking forgiveness from the guy. Omo, eoddeokhae?

The guy still looked down; Min Jung can’t see his face clearly. But what she could assume was that the guy was messily spilled, even his spectacle was spoiled with a little dirt of red sauce.

Min Jung’s eyes sparkled in guilt, she felt very bad. This was worse than earning stared from everyone!

But once the guy lifted his head to face Min Jung, Min Jung met her eyes with a person that was no longer a stranger to her – made her cheeks to burn more of her mistake.

B-Bacon?” she gasped in shock.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update today, keke. Anyhow, Hyun Ri will be showing off to Bacon in the next update!

Thanks for reading guys and subscribing! And don't forget to comment though, you'll earn karmas :p

Oh yeah, the foods, keke, I just stumbled upon these though, haha XD

EXOtics were such a trolling hype! ^^

Enjoy eating the meals! XD