A Call?

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

Phone ringtone:

“Sumgyeodo Twinkle eojjeona?~”

Min Jung’s ears suddenly widen of the sound. Her eyes twinkled in happiness, her heart started to leap in surprise. She quickly paced her steps towards the sound and directly saw her cell phone on the wood study table, vibrating madly. The ringtone keeps on playing non-stop. Min Jung wanted to pick up the call so badly.

Was it Bacon?

*flashback*

Min Jung rested her head on one of her pink-coloured feathery pillows, smiling happily. I hope Bacon will appreciate my gift! She opened the box taking another look at the watch she just bought for Bacon earlier. This watch is perfect for Bacon. I hope he’s going to love it!

She took a look at the box earnestly. The box was long and rectangular-shaped. Min Jung took out the content of the box slowly; and she finds out that she was holding a watch that looked extremely exclusive, as if was very expensive.  

Hyun Ri’s advice still rounding in her mind: “Write your phone number in a box or somewhere~” “Hehehe” Min Jung laughed to herself happily. She then took out her pen that just rested on the table, clicking the back of the pen to reveal the black ink then jot down her phone number. She tried to write it down neatly, not keeping it a mess or else Bacon won’t see it. She wrote it on the upper part of the box where the phone number will directly be seen once it was opened.

Min Jung smiled to herself sweetly and shyly. She can’t wait for Bacon to call her!

*end of flashback*

Min Jung took slow steps, heading herself towards her cell phone. Her heart suddenly beats faster and faster, her hands started to sweat naturally, it turned out chilling cold. Her breath quickened, her legs started to get shaky. Closer and closer she walked toward her cell phone.

Slowly, she picked up the phone, her hands trembling madly. B-bacon?

She faced the phone closer to her; her eyes were on the same level as the phone. Her eyes were pinned directly onto the caller’s number.

But there was a name.

UNNIE  >:| CALLING

It was unnie? I thought it was Bacon! Sighing, she picked up the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, Min Jung-ah! Where were you?”

“Me? House of course. Waeyo?”

“Oh~ Nope, just asking. So Hee didn’t answer me, why is that?”

Min Jung chuckled. “She’s watching a new drama series – you know, how she just got hooked onto dramas…”

“Oh yeah~ right. At least I’m a bit relieved to hear a good feedback from you. Take care!”

“Arasso~”

With the weak answer, Min Jung shut the phone call. “HUH” she sighed. She stomped both of her feet, relieving her wasted nervousness. Why do you get so nervous Min Jung? It was just your sister you know that? He wouldn’t call at all! She slowly slapped her cheeks, full in frustration.

Huh. Forget him, Min Jung. He will never call you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update! Stay tuned for the next update because something will happen and you will see Hyun Ri's playgirl vibe at Bacon!

Anyway, just asking, will you please promote this fanfic to others?

Thanks a lot for subscribing guys!