The Bacon

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

“Alright now, so…. Uh… what’s your name again?”

Bacon” he said proudly, grinning again. Gosh, poor guy, what parent on earth could give their son a name like that?

“Right… Bacon” Ah Hye said, with a little sense of unconfident in her voice; her eyebrows rose. Perhaps she felt like there’s something very peculiar about this guy… especially the name. BACON.

Lessening the awkward temporary silence between them, Ah Hye shot them with bunch of questions, asking personal stuffs right away. “Alright, so how do we start – right. Jang Woo, what have you been doing with our So Hee just now?”

“Me? W-well – w-we didn’t do anything BAD, for like really” So Hee’s boyfriend, now known as Jang Woo, slowly answered, stuttering.  He played with his fingers then took a very sneak glance at So Hee, asking for support.

“Y-yeah, w-we didn’t” So Hee said next, caught the signal that Jang Woo gave her.

“Right, fine.” Ah Hye sighed heavily.” I believe in you then. But tell me Jang Woo, do you know that you had made a pretty mistake here?” she asked, her hands placed on her hips. The charisma of an inspector finally took over her.

“I-I know. I shouldn’t sneak into this house just to see my So Hee ~” he looked up, but when his eyes found Ah Hye’s, all what he does was just continue look down at the checked tiles on the floor.

“Good. Now, So Hee, don’t repeat this thing again, okay? If you really want to meet him, just meet him somewhere else, you could’ve just informed me, alright?”

“Arasso” So Hee answered shortly, secretly smiling at Jang Woo.

 “So, Bacon, took care of your friend next time. Right, both of you may go then”  Ah Hye finally said, her hands clapped, signalling that the problem come to an end. And with all that everything comes to a matte finish. Done. Full stop.

“Thanks for calling me. I’ll go back with Jang Woo” Bacon said, gave Ah Hye and Min Jung his last bow for the night. Right after that, Bacon gestured Jang Woo to follow him, to get ready to trail back home.

Being the unexpected and mid-night visitors, Min Jung accompanied them climbing downstairs. When they finally reached the main door, Jang Woo was the first to step outside while Bacon suddenly stopped his tracks, and then turned back to face Min Jung instead.

Bacon’s face was just a few inches far from Min Jung’s. Min Jung immediately realized this, and then felt blood rushing on her tiny face. She blushed.

Stuttering, Bacon asked her “Uh…. I know that we just met for like an hour ago, but may I know your name?”

Feeling odd, Min Jung thought, Eh? Why is he asking for my name? But willingly, she replied, “I’m Choi Min Jung.”

“Right – Choi Min Jung, hope to see you again!” he said cheerfully, his pink lips curled into a sincere smile. His eye smile was pleasuring, then bid Min Jung goodbye.

Min Jung just stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do. She didn’t even bid Bacon’s wave at all, both of her hands were still by her side.

Hope to see me again, Bacon? Well, will we? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Keke, I'm so sorry for the short update today TT.TT Anyhow, I was planning on making a double update for today though, but it all depends on my brain. Hahah, I can't brainstorm anytime! 

I'm signing off - going to read the recent featured story, Crushing On You~ Sehun had indeed messed up my bias list, just look at my DP =.=

Annyeong!

-MINNY