The Roommate

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

“So Hee!”

The frequency of scream was too loud that it shattered the glasses that shield the window. Min Jung covered her ears in dislike, although she knows that there was no any way that she could do to stop her sister screaming.

“YAH! So Hee! Answer me!” She screamed louder than ever. Oh my. The louder scream could almost tore and broke Min Jung’s heart apart. It almost feels like stabbing!

*flashback*

“AAAAHHHH!”

Min Jung screamed so loud that probably the people who lived nearby heard her. Both of her hands covered , covering the shock gasp she made. Her eyes looked almost bulging out; looking directly at So Hee. Who is So Hee with and what were they doing?!

So Hee’s along with a person’s faces was pulled afar, they were also in disbelief to see Min Jung breaking into the place. Their hiding place. So Hee was the first person to whirl her head to take a look at Min Jung.

“Um, uh, Min Jung-ah, a-ani, I was-“ So Hee tried to say to Min Jung, fighting with the stutter she made.

Unfortunately…

BURST.

Ah Hye burst into the roof rapidly, panting and catching up her breath. Min Jung had never screamed that way. She quickly hurried towards Min Jung, who fell silent after saw what had happened. Catching her breath, Ah Hye asked “Min Jung-ah! What happened –“ she caressed Min Jung’s face.

Min Jung just stood there, frozen. Her hands went wet because of sweating. was slightly open, but not a single sound escaped from it.

“What – What happened –“ Ah Hye continued, but suddenly her words were stopped. Next, she became the second person to widen her eyes in amazement.

So Hee … with a guy?

“So Hee!”

*end of flashback*

“YAH! Were you deaf? ANSWER ME! BBALI!”

Aish, Min Jung sighed. Gosh, has the lightning and thunder collided?

Min Jung was standing not very far from the guilty couple, and not too close to her sister. Min Jung looked at the couple earnestly and she could presume that So Hee and the guy were frightened; they didn’t even take off their eyes from their lap.

“We- we were just-“So Hee voice sounded very shaky and slow, as the result of being very nervous. The atmosphere was very tense, in complete silence, especially when Ah Hye yelling at them. Amazingly, no sound even dares to interrupt the serious moment.

Ah Hye moaned; feeling a bit satisfied with a bit of answer given. She continued to lead the oh-so-pleasant conversation with them. She switched her voice from stern tone to friendlier tone, breaking up the ice wall that shields So Hee’s personal secrets to her.

“Okay, fine. I know it’s not MY STUFF to know what you guys have been doing on the roof but just tell me So Hee, who IS this guy?” she said, pointed her index finger directly to the guy.

So Hee briefly glanced to the guy that sat next to her, then slowly answered, almost unheard “He is my boyfriend”

“BOYFRIEND?!” Min Jung and Ah Hye shouted in unison. Her eyes darted towards the couple in shock.

So Hee and her boyfriend looked down on their knees. Most probably because they were shy, for both Min Jung and Ah Hye to say it out loud. Aigoo, So Hee unnie, she dares to bring him to this house? How long has she been keeping this from us?

“So, how long have you been keeping this secret from me and Min Jung?”

The question by her sister slightly surprised Min Jung. Was it a coincidence that they’re thinking the same thing? Of course it is XD

“Well,” this time the guy answered. “We just dated for 2 months, so-“

2 months? Wasn’t that a bit too long to be kept as a secret?

Unfortunately, Ah Hye cut off his words, which made him to stun completely.“Okay, okay, I don’t really want to know what is the name; but tell me, who are you living with?” she asked, her eyes pinning on his eyes.

“I- I live with A guy, but he’s still in school though-“

“What’s his name, then?”

 “Err, I-I, well- this is humiliating-“

“Just tell me!”

“Okay, okay, his name is…”

Suspense anyone?

“BACON.”

Min Jung zipped her mouth. Wait, what did he just said? Bacon? He’s living with Bacon? Don’t kidding me- is he really living with a person or what?

Ah Hye seems to be cut off by words, who also shocked to hear the name as Bacon. Well, it is ridiculous, after all! “Well, do you have his contact number?”

The guy s his hand into the pockets of his jeans, then handed Ah Hye a piece of paper that writes: BACONwhateverthenumberisidontreallycarelalala

Ah Hye took the paper from the guy’s grip, looked at the paper with all her might, and then took out her cell phone. Swiftly, she tapped on the numbers and waited for the answer.

 

Min Jung sat her back comfortably on a chair of hers, feeling sleepy and bored by the time. Her sister can’t stop (and didn’t stop) talking to the couple, most probably giving them lectures. Gosh, she just loves nagging.

Min Jung almost slept on her own shoulder when suddenly…

TING TONG.

The doorbell rang. Who would possibly be visiting us on this time?

TING TONG.

It rang again.

TING TONG.

“Min Jung-ah” Ah Hye cooed. “Go open the door. Perhaps it was- I don’t know- BACON?

Solemnly, she nods to her sister’s instructions. She quickly trailed downstairs towards the front door. Because she still felt sleepy, so she climbed down the stairs in a very low speed. The doorbell rang once again.

“Alright, coming!” Min Jung yelled then unlocks the door open.

Unconsciously, her heart started to beat in a faster pace, her breath quickened. She couldn’t really help herself but to stay in her position, stunned. Her eyes were blinded once again.

It’s HIM. Again…

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AnnyeongAnnyeongAnnyeong, Minny's here! I know that I haven't reconstruct the chapters fully yet, but I removed the reconstrution note because I want your feedback as quick as possible. By the way, 

Italic means author blabbers

Bold means Min Jung's mind

And to all the old subscribers, who still support me patiently! I love you guys very much for not unsubscribing!

Your gift! - Yes, I ship BaekYeol :3