Flirting

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

“B-Bacon?” she utter a silent gasp of shock under her breath.  Omo, I spilled it onto Bacon’s clothes!

The guy lifted his head, and set his eyes pinned at Min Jung. A little emotion of unease plastered across his face, wiping of the sauce stain that kept sticking on his clothes. “Never mind – Min Jung?” His eyes suddenly grew wider, grinning broadly in a huge surprise. “Again! I didn’t expect to see you here!” His eyes flashed with glee, his lips curled into a smile. He stood on both of his feet properly, making a proper conversation with Min Jung.

Her hands trembling of embarrassing guilt, Min Jung slowly spoke. “B-Bacon, m-mianhae, I’m so sorry, it was just an aci—“Before Min Jung could complete her sentence, Bacon cut off.

“Oh~ Never mind, though. I get it, it was an accident right? It’s okay” he said happily and coolly, patting Min Jung’s tied hair cautiously, not making it messed up. He wiped off a bit of the dirt then set himself to the sauce corner. He then took some chilli and tomato sauce.

Stunned, Min Jung stood frozen; her eyes bulging in disbelief. Bacon’s not even mad? Whoa, this guy… He’s so positive! How could he just don’t mind about it? Shaking her head to snap her thoughts, Min Jung turned back to face the sauce corner and saw Bacon busy helping himself taking lots of sauces.

Slowly, Min Jung tried to speak after the awkward incident. “Uh, Bacon? Were you with someone else?” she tapped his shoulder with her index finger, receiving a quick reaction from him.

“Aniyo~ I’m just getting these for you. You know, the ones that just spilled just now” he said holding the sauces in his hands. Feeling guilty, Min Jung tried to stop Bacon’s actions. “No! You – you don’t have to! It’s okay” Min Jung took the sauces from Bacon’s hands then transferred it to hers.

“It’s okay, I can help you”

“You don’t have to,”

“You can’t carry all those, what if something happens on your way?”

Min Jung zipped shut; she seemed to lose her words. Bacon is true, SOMETHING might happen on my way though. Defeated, Min Jung decided to surrender. Realizing her quiet actions, Bacon swiftly took few of the sauce and held it in his hands. “So, where’s your table? You lead, I’m on your back” Bacon politely said, gesturing his hands so that Min Jung will lead him to the table. Awkwardly, Min Jung stepped her feet then walked towards the table.

“Min Jung unnie, the foods –“ Hyun Ri said to Min Jung, munching on the HunHan combo meal but stopped on her tracks after her eyes set on something,someone very interesting. Her munching started to slow, she sat up straight; she her hair, moving it towards the front then smiled sweetly. Why is Hyun Ri smiling … with the unusual way? She looks as if she saw something in a target.

Min Jung slowly placed the sauce on the table neatly and Bacon did the same too. “Hyun Ri, I took these for you, help yourself” Min Jung said, shoving the sauces towards Min Jung. She then quietly placed herself on a seat. But apparently, Hyun Ri was not paying attention.

Hyun Ri’s eyes was staring earnestly at someone, Min Jung followed the direction and saw it landed on…

Bacon.

Min Jung took a closer look at Bacon and saw Bacon was looking at her. Min Jung blushed and turned red, feeling fluttered of Bacon’s gaze. Min Jung immediately looked away. Bacon didn’t seem to realize that Hyun Ri was staring at him. Wait, don’t tell me… Hyun Ri’s going to…

“Min Jung, I just arrived here so… can I sit with the both of you?” Bacon asked both of the girls. Both of them heard this, replied quickly. “N-no” Min Jung tried to refuse by speaking first but it was interrupted by Hyun Ri. “Of course, oppa! Come on!” Hyun Ri said happily, her smile crossed from ear to ear.

Min Jung’s forehead wrinkled. She glared at Hyun Ri with an unsatisfied look but Hyun Ri just ignored Min Jung’s reaction. Hyun Ri’s answer sounded weird. She sound… girly…

“Thanks!” Bacon grinned, his eye-smile flashed at the both of them, showing his boyish charm. He then took a seat while beaming at them.

Then, an awkward silence passed through them.

“Uh…” Bacon slowly muttered, breaking the temporary silence between them. “So, Min Jung, do you and your little sister often eat here?”

Min Jung shook her head. “Ani~ She’s not my younger sister! She’s just a friend of mine, her name was Hyun Ri” Min Jung shyly spoke, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. I feel so awkward eating with Bacon here …

Leaving the real question unanswered, Min Jung shot Bacon a question. “What are you doing here? You didn’t eat after all” If he eats here every day, maybe Bacon’s parents are wealthy I guess…

“Oh, me? I use to eat here though” I thought so! “But I just take a look at my friends who worked here. Well, all the workers here happened to be my close friends” Bacon replied.

The conversation was about to start it’s way peacefully, until Hyun Ri butts in.

“Wah, so you must be very wealthy!” Hyun Ri cooed, her eyes gleamed in interest. She stared at Bacon in awe. “What you usually do when you stay here?” Hyun Ri blinked her eyes cutely, hoping a good answer from Bacon.

Feeling odd, Min Jung looked at the both of them. She then took a glance at Bacon, who still in his calm and relax attitude, coolly answered, “Sometimes, I just surf the internet using my laptop, this restaurant sure have a fast Wi-Fi flow” He nodded swiftly. “My friends were still student, all of them worked here except for me. We’re just a bunch of student of Genie High School though…”

Hyun Ri blinked her eyes again, impressed. “Wow, you’re studying in Genie High School? Whoa, you have got to be very good in mathematics, right?” Hyun Ri’s statement made Bacon rubbed his neck, blushed. Bacon’s blushing?

“So,” Hyun Ri continued, her fingers making circles on the table. Min Jung eyed Hyun Ri’s attitude suspiciously. Again, she’s acting weird… “Can you teach me mathematics? You know, I’m a year younger so…” Hyun Ri smiled at Bacon with a flirty smile, winking at Bacon.

She’s winking? Pissed off, Min Jung stood up. “Uh, I’m sorry Bacon, I guess we’re going now” Without a hint of smile plastered on her face, she said sternly at Hyun Ri. ‘Get up, now.’ She mouthed at Hyun Ri secretly.

Hyun Ri looked a bit irritated, but she still obeyed Min Jung’s order. Noticing, Bacon also got up to his feet. “Arasso, uh…” a look of disturb locked in his eyes.

“We’re going now” Min Jung said, hanging onto Hyun Ri’s arms. She wanted to finish all of this quickly, she hated it to see how Hyun Ri flirts with Bacon. I must stop this. I must stop Hyun Ri.

“Oh, unnie, wait! I think I lost something!” Hyun Ri said loudly. What now? “What is it?” Min Jung asked coldly.

“I think I lost my phone!” Hyun Ri tried to search for her phone in her pockets and her handbag, but she couldn’t find out anything. Without asking Min Jung, she whined, “Oppa~ Can I borrow your phone? I think I lost mine”

Without any question, Bacon just lend his phone to Hyun Ri. Without hesitating, she called her phone number.

“Loving you~ You~”

“Oh!” Hyun Ri looked surprise to hear the ringtone. “My phone is here!” She then took out her phone from her handbag. Min Jung’s eyes widen to see the key chains at her phone were too much! How could she didn’t find her phone? It was too much that it looked like a bouquet of flowers!

“Annyeong, see you soon Bacon!” Min Jung said in a hurry, pulling Hyun Ri out of the restaurant.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOOO.... Hyun Ri was such a flirty here, hahah XD

Thanks again for subscribing and reading!

Feel free to comment! I love you guys very much!