Saw... What?

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

Min Jung was silently daydreaming and playing with her thoughts then suddenly…

“Min Jung-ah!” a voice yelled at her back.

Surprised, she whipped her head back. Her lips pursued into a smile.

“So Yeon-ah!”

“Hey, you look a bit tired. Does anything happen on your way back home?” So Yeon asked. She looked at Min Jung earnestly with her innocent, big eyes. Min Jung, who saw this, ignored the gaze that So Yeon gave her.

“No- not at all” she lied, trying to conceal it with a laugh. You’re lying Min Jung, and I caught you.

So the both of them walked to school together, sharing laughter and smiles on their way.

SCHOOOOOOLLSS OUT! I am fast and I know it.

 Smiling, she bid goodbye to So Yeon and walked home. Once she arrived, she took off her shoes and get in. The first thing that caught her eye was the person who was sitting up straight, looking directly at her. It was So Hee, the servant that her sister had been talked last night.

““Annyeong, Min Jung. How’s your day today? I prepared the lunch for you, though. Just help yourself, arasso?” with that, she set off still wearing on that smile.

“Right” she replied awkwardly under her breath.  Well that’s weird. Why is she so happy today? She gain extra money or what? Geez, whatever. Min Jung quickly trashed her thoughts and shrugged her shoulders, forgetting the thought. She then climbed up the stairs towards herroom, opened the door, and quickly LAY (lays -.-) down on the bed.

Whoa, I think, So Yeon’s right, I do feel tired somehow.

Feeling exhausted and tired at the same time, she felt she wasn’t really capable of doing anything. She looked up towards the swinging fan, circling non-stop. It was silent, perfect for a rest.

And unconsciously, her eyes slowly close and finally the eyelashes meet the bottom of her eyes.

                                                                                         

 

Min Jung woke up, her hands rubbing her eyes, still in her sleeping mood. The curtains in her was still hang up gracefully, haven’t let down yet. But the signs of sun rise or sets were nowhere.

She glanced at her wristwatch and shocked to see that the clock had already strikes at 6 p.m. She then realised that she had been sleeping in her school uniform, so she immediately took her towel and hurried to take a warm bath.

                                                                                           

 

 

‘GRUMBLES’

Her stomach was now having opera soap, crying for help. Which is food. Min Jung climbed down the stairs and then checked out the refrigerator.

The refrigerator was almost empty, which the ones left were a few of canned drinks. Drink? I don’t really mind. At least my stomach will stop making sounds.

She took a big gulp of the drink, almost emptying it into half. Suddenly, she thought about So Yeon so she took her cell phone and get into the roof of the house. The roof was a wide compartment, just a place to put a few stuff like clothes to be dried and what else. She dialled the number and…

‘Yoboseyo?’

‘Yoboseyo, So Yeon-ah! It’s me, Min Jung’

‘Ah, Min Jung-ah! Have you completed your homework?’

‘Um-not yet though. I slept, keke’

Suddenly, she heard whispers. But she can’t be sure either So Yeon made or… someone else?

‘Uh, So Yeon, why are you whispering?’

‘No, why?’

She heard more whispers, and her level of curiosity started to arise.

 ‘No- nothing at all. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then’

‘Oh? O-Okay, bye ~’

‘Bye’

Min Jung finally hung up. Carefully, she walked towards the other side of the roof. She leaned in closer, and even closer and the whispers got louder, and louder.

Until…

She saw two persons face-to-face with each other and…

“AAAAHHHH!”