Tips

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

Solemnly, Min Jung took her steps slowly, walking towards her house. There are no signs of smile plastered on her face, or even a spark that twinkle in her eyes. “HUH” Min Jung sighed heavily. She still can’t believe what just occurred at the bus just now. Bacon’s watch just broke! Min Jung shook her head in despair. I can’t believe it, Bacon’s so positive. No way would he forgive me. I need to do something to say sorry.

“You just went out with another girl, don’t you?!”

“I-I don’t, and never, Hyun Ri-”

“You’re a liar! And a playboy! I won’t believe you anymore!”

“N-no! You have misunderstood, Hyun Ri, s-she just-“

“Stop it, Henry! Our relationship is over!”

Min Jung lifted her head; her eyes gazed directly at the two people in front of her, quarrelling. The girl was wearing a school uniform, but much different than what Min Jung was wearing. The girl glared at the guy evilly, like she was threatening him to death. “Aish!” The guy sighed loudly. He was tall, have a bald head and Min Jung assumed that he uses skateboard as his transport. Unfortunately, the guy seemed to be years older than the girl, his looks really symbolise it.

Min Jung tapped her feet, and then moved towards the girl. “Hyun Ri-ah, what happened?” she asked. The girl turned her head to face Min Jung.

Min Jung had known Hyun Ri for years, and all what she knows was that Hyun Ri was a very beautiful girl except for the fact that she is a playgirl. Min Jung knew that Hyun Ri would date as many guys as she could at one time; then break up with them, one after another. Min Jung wasn’t close to Hyun Ri as how she close to So Yeon, probably because of the fact that Hyun Ri was a year younger than her.

“Ughh” Hyun Ri groaned angrily, her hands on her hips. “Henry just dated another girl! That guy such a jerk!” she said angrily, her arms crossed. Then suddenly, she let out her phone then stated, “Oh well. I don’t really mind, though. He’s my fifth one; I got eight more”

Min Jung wasn’t surprise at all. I would’ve guessed, you’ll never change Hyun Ri.

“Oh yeah~” Hyun Ri continued, tapping her fingers on her chin. “How’s your story unnie? You looked solemn for some reason…”

A little breath escaped from Min Jung’s lips. Should I tell Hyun Ri about it? Maybe not. “Hyun Ri-ah, how could you just, you know, know all the guys? Like Henry?”

Hyun Ri still looking and tapping her phone screen then confidently said, “It’s easy. Just give your numbers like writing it on a box or paper or something else~”

Hyun Ri’s answer flickered a bulb in Min Jung’s mind. Her eyes twinkled in happiness. Now I know what to do! I can cheer Bacon up this way! “Thanks Hyun Ri!” Min Jung grabbed Hyun Ri’s shoulders then suddenly hugged her. With that, Min Jung quickly sprang her feet, leaving Hyun Ri confused. “W-What is that for?” she muttered under her breath. “Oh well, whatever” Hyun Ri shrugged her shoulders, trashing her thoughts about Min Jung.

 

Min Jung walked pass the transparent glasses, looking at the watches earnestly. Which one suits Bacon the best, huh? This one? No, this just too girly for him~ She kept on surveying the watches that she didn’t realize someone just stared at her. Then a watch, made by metal really caught her eyes. This one is just perfect! The price wasn’t too expensive either.

Miss? Would you like to buy a watch?”

Min Jung twirled her head back, and then met eyes with a petite woman, probably aged around 20- 26. The woman smiled sincerely at Min Jung.

“Ah, yes” Min Jung said shyly, rubbing the back of her neck. “Can I have this?” she politely asked.

 

“I’m home!” Min Jung stepped into her only house; a happy smile crept on her fair face. She was so happy that she could think a way to apologize at Bacon, and she really hoped that Bacon would sincerely accept it.

“Min Jung-ah! Come here!” So Hee called, waving her hands at Min Jung. She was sitting alone at the kitchen, facing the television. “Here! Quickly! There’s a new drama series on TV!”

Min Jung silently chuckled. Unnie won’t stop watching dramas. She’s such a die-hard fan of dramas. “I’m coming!” Min Jung yelled, running towards the kitchen.

“What drama you’re watching now?” Min Jung asked, smirking. She then pulled out a chair then sat next to So Hee. “This drama! Oh, do you know the famous young actress that has same age as you? She stars in this drama, she’s the main role!”

Same age as mine? Oh, Jung Yeon Joo~ She’s a good actress, I don’t deny it. “Oh, really?” Min Jung asked, just to satisfy So Hee although she doesn’t have much interest at dramas.

So Hee said excitedly, “Yup! Seo Eun Young and Lee Min Ki also starred in this drama! Seo Eun Young is a bad girl, Yeon Joo and she loves the same guy, who is to say, Lee Min Ki’s role” She nodded matter-of-factly.

Min Jung smiled again. Oh, unnie~ “Anyhow, I’m going upstairs now! Enjoy the new drama!”

Min Jung left So Hee, who still had her eyes pinned at the television. Min Jung shook her head, smiling. She’s such a die-hard fan of dramas. She then quickly trailed towards her room.

BUSH!

She landed on her fluffy bed, smiling. I hope Bacon will forgive me. And appreciate my gift! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 is up! Ohohho, our Hyun Ri is here ~ And here she comes to Min Jung! Tehee :D

Sorry though, I think this chapter was a bit boring. Just look at the title, I don't know what to write.

But the drama that So Hee watch have a main point in this story so stay tuned :D