A Will To Fight

My Love Story With... Bacon?

Min Jung trailed with slow steps, her eyes darted on the ground. Little breaths kept on escaping her plump lips, sighing heavily. She can’t make out why she felt so frustrated after all the incident that felt occur so sudden, in just a blink of an eye.

She spilled all the sauces onto Bacon’s clothes that she first thought was an ahjussi…

Bacon sat together with the both of them… including Hyun Ri…

Bacon blushed hearing Hyun Ri’s compliment…

Hyun Ri winked

“ARGHHHH!” Min Jung suddenly blurted out loud unconsciously, cried the feelings that hidden beneath her heart out loud. She felt like she wanted to hit the wall so badly, but she knew that it was just a waste of time.

People who walked around pinned their eyes on her, with a look of concern on their faces. Even a little girl who saw Min Jung’s reaction looked scared, clutching on her mother’s arm.

 “Was that unnie crazy, umma?” a little voice of a girl came jerked into Min Jung’s ears.

“Shh, don’t say it too loud” the mother replied, placing her finger on her lips, signalling her daughter to shut.

I look crazy? Realizing their reaction, Min Jung blushed then ignored their stares. She walked straight, both of her hands on her side and her eyes were focused nowhere except the front. Just ignore them, Min Jung. She then shook her head, shrugging off the thought about Bacon and Hyun Ri. And about the two … too.

Her steps started to pace slowly again. I just … can’t … Min Jung bit her lower lip, not letting a single droplet of tear to escape from her eyes. Her heart felt as if it was broken and torn into unequal pieces, she wished if there was just a bandage that could cover those scars.

“I’m home…” Sighing, Min Jung placed her right foot into the only house of hers, her eyes brought no shine. She made her move solemnly, she walked towards the kitchen. She then placed herself on a seat, right next to So Hee, who had her eyes pinned on the television.

“What happened, unnie?” Min Jung asked So Hee, trying to stich the broken parts of her heart a bit.

So Hee’s eyes gleamed in awe, she answered without shifting her eyes from the television. “Just look at that! The girl, the nice one – the.. the—ah, yes! Jung Yeon Joo is having a fight with the bad girl, Seo Eun Young!” She said, pointed her index finger directly at the screen.

Min Jung shifted herself near to the front, interested. “What are they fighting for?” She asked, her fingers tapping her unscarred chin.

“They’re fighting for one thing – the thing that the both of them wanted at the same time. Eun Young was jealous that Min Ki – oh, you know, the main guy – had eyes on Yeon Joo and not her. So, she decided to torture Yeon Joo with all her might, so that she could keep Min Ki all to herself” So Hee elaborated, with a tone like a dedicated storyteller.

“Oh~” Min Jung muttered under her breath, nodding. No wonder So Hee unnie amused with dramas so much.

She then set her eyes on the television, her mind seem to be under control of the drama’s story flow.

‘Why do you steal Min Ki from me, you jerk? He’s only mine! My only one!’ the bad girl yelled right at the nice girl’s face, her teeth clenched angrily. Her eyes gleamed evilly, showing how desperate her heart was by that time. Innocently, the nice girl just blinked her big eyes in total confusion. ‘Steal Min Ki? What are you saying? That’s all nonsense!’ she replied, her forehead wrinkled. She shook her head, denying the bad girl’s ridiculous statement.

‘Whatever! You’re going to regret what you’ve just done!’ the bad girl said angrily, mocking the other girl. Swiftly, she pulled the nice girl’s long, braided hair roughly. ‘You’re going to regret this!’ The nice girl just screamed in pain, her voice rasping. The bad girl slammed the other girl’s face onto the piano keys hardly, making the other girl panting in hurt. ‘Take this for stealing Min Ki from me!’

She then released the girl’s hair from her hand. But when she attempted to make another violent move towards the girl, the nice girl gripped her hand instead. ‘Wait, what do you…’ the girl blinked her eyes, scared. ‘Do you know how it just felt being tortured although she didn’t really do anything? For not even stealing?’ she whispered loudly at the other girl’s tiny ears. ‘I didn’t steal Min Ki, and take this as my pay back!’ she then pushed the girl to the huge cupboard that contained glasses, and when the girl banged the cupboard, the glassed fall down in an unpleasant sound, the broken pieces scattering the floor.

Intensely, the girls kept on fighting among themselves; banging, punching, pulling and pushing each other. They didn’t stop although red marks and scars crept on their faces.

“Yeah!” So Hee yelled, her fist clenched in the air. “Fight more! More! Make up the drama!” she yelled again.

Secretly and silently, Min Jung’s heart started to ponder louder. Her fists clenched madly, a spark of fire developed in her clear eyes. She was on her spirit by then, she smiled evilly.

Maybe I should fight… with Hyun Ri. I will have Bacon for myself and no one… no one can ever take him from me. You just wait… Hyun Ri…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, another update today! :)) Anyhow, I just read the comments and I see you guys didn't like Hyun Ri. Well, yes, that's why she's in this story. She was meant to be hated. *ISoundedMeanForSomeReason*

Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting! Just for you guys <3

     

Minny <3