Picture

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

Min Jung’s slender fingers kept on pressing her nose, closing it. A disgusted look plastered upon her face. “Eww, I can’t believe I’m doing this right now!” she moaned. Her head still ducked into the rubbish bin, moving the bits of new trash aside with her bare hands. My heart told me to do this; to find Bacon’s laptop bag although it had already been trashed.

She kept on digging the bin; Min Jung could felt that her fingers started to get slimmer of the unpleasant dirt, her clothes started to smell awful. Her hand didn’t stop digging; until finally she found something that she had been searching for. Finally! Min Jung shrieked in her thoughts. She then pulled the laptop bag out form the smelly bin, and then wiped off the dirt that had already stuck onto it. Unconsciously, Min Jung then hugged the laptop bag in her arms. I find the bag! Haha! She can’t stop grinning happily, her eyes twinkled in excite.

But then she suddenly stopped when she felt a presence of a pair of eyes setting on her. Min Jung’s heart ponder quicker, her breath pace fasten. She then whirled her head around, and then met her eyes with the pair that had been eyeing her suspiciously.

Min Jung eyed the person from head to toe; the person’s hair was totally messed up like it had never combed or even rinsed once in a lifetime. The clothes were torn and very shabby; the colours had fade away that it left few traces of yellowish print on it. The trousers were the same too; the usual colour of black can no longer be seen as it was full with brown dirt on it. The face, oh my, Min Jung can’t describe it; it looked solemn, the nose was red while the eyes were very puffy that Min Jung thought: Can she even look in those eyes?

Min Jung’s mouth slightly parted as she gaped in shock. Her feet seemed to lock at the ground; she stood there frozen without a thought to walk away passed through her mind. She gulped a lump in , her eyes widen nervously. This person is mad, right? Wait, does she think that I’m like her too? I’m totally normal! Oh, right~ No one normal had ever dig a rubbish bin, Min Jung. Min Jung mentally slapped herself.

The person, or a woman, as to say, had her locked onto Min Jung’s awkward figure. Sarcastically, Min Jung then suddenly jumped up and down. “Wohooo!” she shrieked like a crazy girl, proving that she is also mad to the spoiled woman. She then sprang off her feet excitedly, rushing pass the woman. 

 

“Yay!” Min Jung can’t stop smiling gleefully, landing her lean figure onto the fluffy bed of hers. The laptop bag was hugged tightly in her arms, and she will never let it escape from her. Finally, I got something which was originally owned by Bacon! Grinning, she then had her eyes pinned onto the laptop bag.

Swiftly, she started to look up into the contents one by one. She dug her hands into the bag then found something that made her stopped into her tracks; she had found something very interesting in her eyes and very valuable indeed. That thing was very thin indeed, Min Jung’s slender fingers kept on holding it. Min Jung held it closer to her eyes, taking a clearer view of the thing. “Wait… Isn’t this…” she muttered under her breath. It was a photographic film and Min Jung could bluntly see two figures, one guy and a girl, sitting on a sofa. “Why does Bacon kept this for?” Min Jung asked herself. Eager to know what does the picture resembled, Min Jung quickly sprang her feet to a photo shop. “I need to know what the picture is or whatever it is”

 

The shop was about to close when Min Jung suddenly came in, asking for the picture. “Oho, it’s you. That girl” The shop owner stood up once he saw Min Jung in front of him, and then quickly gave Min Jung the picture. “And by the way, thanks for bringing something NEW” the guy whispered to Min Jung, his eyes looked very mischievous. He then set off, back to his work.

“What is he talking about?” Min Jung mumbled, her forehead wrinkled.

 

“Min Jung! Come here!” So Hee suddenly cooed from the kitchen, gesturing Min Jung to get there as fast as she could. So, what’s now?

Coolly, Min Jung walked towards the kitchen. What could be now, another drama’s airing? My, So Hee unnie is such a drama hype.

“Here! Look at that, do you know that girl, Jung Yeon Joo, the nice girl in the drama I’m watching?” So Hee asked. Min Jung just nodded her head, locked in deep silence. “Well, there’s a scandal about her! She’s dating some guy!” So Hee cried, her finger pointed at the television.

‘Breaking news! The new actress in the entertainment industry, Jung Yeon Joo, shocked people with her scandalous picture of her with an unknown guy. The pictures clearly showed her very close relationship with the guy and it is reported that the picture have been surfaced on the internet just a few hours ago. We hadn’t received any feedback from this talented actress yet, so stay tuned for new updates’

While the woman kept on talking non-stop, reporting the gossip to the watchers, a few picture of Yeon Joo and an unknown guy was shown, leaving Min Jung to gape in shock and horror.

Because the guy was certainly not unfamiliar to her after all.

Bacon…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for not updating for a quite long time! Mianhae! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, sorry for the brakes though. Plus, sorry for not colouring the text, I'm getting lazy now, =.=||| Thanks for reading!