Chaos

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. 

Min Jung had her eyes pinned at her wristwatch, counting down time. Her face was plastered with devilish grin. Just in a few minutes, then I’ll strike. Payback, Hyun Ri.

“Unnie,” Hyun Ri’s voice suddenly jerked into Min Jung’s ears. “Where is my phone? Have you done borrowing it?” She poked her right hand towards Min Jung while said, “I want it now” she said. Min Jung’s eyes stared at her. Her lips then curled into a fake smile. “Here, take it. I’m done” she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

Hyun Ri hesitantly left Min Jung, her eyes full with concern. “Unnie acted so weird” Hyun Ri slowly mumbled under her breath, very slowly that Min Jung can’t even hear a whisper. Min Jung kept on smiling, beaming at Hyun Ri. But when she turned back, she eyed Hyun Ri evilly.

Like this:

Tick Tock.

The hour hand moved, leading the minute hand to move along. Min Jung took a glance on her wristwatch. The time has come. Better watch out, Hyun Ri.

A short, plump guy with a bald head came jerked into the view clearly. His pink shirt was tucked messily into his black, belted pants. A sunglass rested perfectly by the top of his nose, which was cringed up bossily. His hands were ing in his pockets, struggling to walk coolly.

Min Jung took a seat far away from the counter and anyone else, taking brace of anything bad that might happen. She hid herself behind the chairs with only her head poked out, her eyes witnessing the ‘crime scene’.

The guy coolly walked towards Hyun Ri, who was standing right by the counter. She seemed relaxed and cool, with a greeting smile on her face. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Hyun Ri. Dine in or take way sir?” She said sweetly, giving her best as it was the first time she going to treat the customers. She didn’t recognize who is her boyfriend? Who are her boyfriends?

The guy then swiftly took his sunglass off, revealing his small, single-eyelid eyes. Hyun Ri’s taste was like this? She had got to be kidding me! “Neither” the guy said mischievously. “I just want the worker” he said, winking at Hyun Ri.

“O-oppa? What are you doing here?” Hyun Ri’s voice started to rise, a panic feeling burst in her heart. Her eyes widen in disbelief, gaped in horror.

“Oh, come on, baby~ You had been-“Before the guy could continue his words, a guy, the one that Min Jung met before with his skateboard, yelled at the guy. “Don’t you even try to flirt with her!” He came in running towards the counter. He then quickly pulled the bald guy’s shoulder, and then punched his fist right onto the guy’s face.

Hyun Ri utter a gasp of shock. “Oppa! Henry! What have you done?” Hyun Ri’e eyes widen even more, her eyes glaring at Henry with burning anger. She got out from the counter, panting to lift the bald guy up. “Oppa?” Henry asked Hyun Ri with a suspicious tone, his forehead wrinkled in confusion. “Wait, does he-“

“Hyun Ri-ah! I’m here!! You missed me, right?” Again, Henry’s words were cut off this time. A guy who was wearing a black skull tee with a pair of grey skinny jeans burst into the chaos. Min Jung silently giggled. He looked like a punk but his voice sounded like a girl! Puhaha!

He came in, running towards Hyun Ri who was still panic, not knowing how grip on this situation. She desperately sighed loudly. She was in trouble for all her cheats!

“B-but – Wait” The new guy paused on tracks, stuttering in his words. “This-This is the guy that cheated you before right, Hyun Ri?” his eyes glued on Henry furiously, his small fists clenched. Before Hyun Ri could open to reply, a thud came jerked into Hyun Ri’s ears. A rapid punch had landed onto Henry’s cheek.

“No!” Hyun Ri screamed, her hands covering . She looked around in despair; no one was there for her to help. The other workers were having their group’s personal briefing, which Hyun Ri was not included. “Stop it guys! Stop it!”

But the guys didn’t hear what Hyun Ri said. A gust of heat started to crawl on Henry’s mind, his fists clenched. “Why you—Take this!” He punched the new guy’s face, made the guy to land on his , few droplets of blood rolled down from his nostrils. Oddly, he tried to get up but he can’t. The jeans that he’s wearing were too tight that he can’t even stand up easily.

Before Henry could land more bruises on the guy’s face, his wrist was gripped by a huge hand. “You better stop that, man. That’s not how you roll” the bald guy lifted his head, his eyes met with Henry’s. “Why – you had a problem?” he rudely asked the bald guy, making the bald guy to clench his teeth hardly, his heart pondering with anger.

Unexpectedly, the new guy punched Henry on his head, making him to bump on his side. “Revenge!” he breathed loudly, smirking.

“Stop it now, guys!” Hyun Ri screamed helplessly.

The bald guy was now on his actions, he wanted to punch the new guy right on his face. But as he raised his arms, his arms accidentally hit something hard.

The thing suddenly flew, and landed right next to where Min Jung hid herself. Her eyes was still bulging, amused of what happening then just stare at the thing – which was happen to be a laptop. The laptop was now broken, the screen had been parted into two.

Min Jung gaped in shock. The bald guy whirled his head around, stopped on his tracks then met his eyes with a guy.

Min Jung uttered a gasp under her breath. “Omo, Bacon?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subscribing, commenting and voting are loved! Thanks for reading!

Oh yeah, Hyun Ri will not appear next time though. Or maybe XD

Thanks!