Plan

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

SCREET.

The bus stopped by the main town point, and most people started to alight by this place. Including Min Jung. “Right” She muttered under her breath. “I will have Bacon for myself and for no one else” She mumbled, an evil smile crept on her face.

It was a sunny afternoon, and Min Jung was wearing a graphic tee suited with a grey cardigan and matching it with a pair of skinny jeans. Her hair was let down, long and wavy, giving a matte effect on her look. She then quickly sprang her feet, swiftly walking towards the mall. Once she got into the mall, she took the elevator. Thankfully, it was still early; people weren’t really packed and hurrying over shops like crazy. There was no one in the elevator so Min Jung tapped on the button that says, ‘4’ and the elevator shot up.

The metal wall that shielded the elevator parted gracefully. Without hesitating, Min Jung stepped outside. A little breath escaped from her lips. This is it. Min Jung thought. I need to do something. And I must do it.

She then headed herself towards EXO Delicacies quickly. But this time, she won’t be eating here. But for Bacon. Only one determined thought rounding in her mind, which is: I must get close to Bacon. Yes, that’s it. A suspicious smile plastered across her face, smirking. She then quickly stepped into the restaurant.

By that time, Min Jung finally realized that the restaurant had a very vast and wide space, the gold and brown coloured wallpaper looked gleaming, making up the exclusive and relaxed effect in the restaurant. Since it was early, the restaurant had not yet packed with people, only a few couples and families busy dining in and discussing their stuffs.

Min Jung whirled her head around, searching for a glance of Bacon. She stood up straight, twirling on her heels. Her forehead started to wrinkle in confusion. Where is Bacon? I thought he will be here with his friends~ Min Jung pouted. She then blinked her eyes, then took a seat and decided to wait for Bacon instead.

But before she could sat down, a body belonged to a girl caught her eyes. Min Jung is not a ert here, arasso?

The girl was wearing a cap, matching with the other workers’ uniforms. Her hair was tied to a pony tail and she was busy scurrying over the boys. She kept on tapping the machine’s button of the counter.

No way. Min Jung can’t believe her eyes. It can’t be…

She left the seat, then hurry towards the counter and she utter a silent gasp once she make sure who the girl is.

Hyun Ri?

Hyun Ri lifted her head, her eyes accidentally met a familiar figure in front of her. “Unnie!” she exclaimed, onto a lollipop. She was smiling and waving sweetly at Min Jung, but Min Jung’s face just hardened, not even a single light of happiness in her eyes.

Was she destroying me? Min Jung groaned angrily in her thought. “What are you doing here?” Min Jung’s voice became thick unconsciously, slapped on of Hyun Ri’s arms. Her eyes widen in disbelief.

“Me? I am working here! Can’t you see what I’m wearing? It matches me perfectly right?” She cooed excitedly, whirling around showing Min Jung her uniform. What the? Pissed off, Min Jung just ignore her. Happily, Hyun Ri beamed at Min Jung non-stop, but Min Jung kept replying it with a negative look. You just made me hate you more, Hyun Ri.

Min Jung’s eyes kept on scanning the counter, finding something interesting. But then, her eyes placed on Hyun Ri’s cell phone, with loads of colourful key chains hung onto it, located perfectly on the ceramic counter.

Min Jung smirked, her arms crossed. Pft. Hyun Ri was so careless. A mischievous smile crept on her fair face. Maybe, I could have Bacon’s number to me…

Min Jung took a last glance at Hyun Ri, who was busy tapping the buttons non-stop. She was accompanied by another worker, his name tag shined ‘Oh Sehun’ helping and instructing her, introducing her to the money machine. Hyun Ri kept on beaming non-stop at the guy, her girly side shined.

She is such a flirt! Whatever. She then slowly tiptoed towards the cell phone.

She glanced. Hyun Ri was still with the Sehun guy, tapping the buttons.

Min Jung’s slender fingers started to move closer to the cell phone…

She glanced. Wait, the guy’s gone? Oh, whatever.

Just a few inches apart…

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Hyun Ri asked, stopping Min Jung’s tracks. Hyun Ri’s eyes was staring at Min Jung suspiciously, like Min Jung was doing some crime or somewhat.

“Ahhaha” Min Jung laughed sarcastically, her lips curled into a fake smile. “Nothing. I just want to borrow your phone for a while, I didn’t bring my though, hehe” Min Jung said nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. Awkwardly, she took the cell phone and held it in her hands.

“Hehe” Hyun Ri suddenly chuckled. “But Bacon’s number was in here” she said, shoving another cell phones of hers, directly in front of Min Jung’s eyes.

How could s-she? “No! I don’t want Bacon’s number!” Min Jung groaned angrily, warm heat brushing her face. She then stomped her feet angrily, getting way from Min Jung as far as she could. Hyun Ri smirked.

Making sure that she was quite far away from Hyun Ri, she typed swiftly:

‘Oppa, I missed you very much TT.TT Can you visit me at EXO delicacies? I work here, keke :D Saranghae~ <3’

Min Jung typed on three random recipients, who she believed to be Hyun Ri’s boyfriends, and click ‘Send’.

Just wait and see what I can do, Hyun Ri.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Subscribing, and commenting are loved! Thanks for reading guys!

Oh yeahh, my brother almost find out that I'm writing a romance fanfic! What should I do?

Oh my~ Anyway, I love you guys! <3