Poor Bacon + Indirect Date

My Love Story With... Bacon?

 

SCREET.

The bus stopped in front of Min Jung’s school, and Min Jung swiftly made her move to get into the bus. As usual, the bus was packed with many people, that Min Jung barely saw people sitting on the back. A sincere smile plastered across her face. But people now were busy whispering among each other and Min Jung heard it.

“Hey, did you see that?”

“What? Who?”

“That guy, you know him, right?”

“He’s on the television last night, he’s in the picture—“

“Do you watch television last night, about the gossip—“

“Oh, with Yeon Joo?”

Min Jung tilted her head back, facing the people that have been whispering things. The people suddenly stopped on their words once they met Min Jung’s eyes, perhaps a bit shocked realizing Min Jung pinned her eyes at them. But a few seconds after that, they just continued it casually and kept on hissing the gossip.

They’re talking about Bacon. His pictures with Yeon Joo. Min Jung whirled her head around in every direction in the bus, and her gaze land onto Bacon’s figure. He wasn’t wearing a uniform that symbolised he had gone to school that day, instead he just wearing a black jacket with a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses, covering his eyes. Bacon’s face didn’t shine as always, he looked rather depressed. Plus, he was sleeping soundly by that time. Poor Bacon, he must be feeling stress with the filthy gossip.

Min Jung knew that this gossip just made up because of her mistake. Again. The pictures that she received from the photo shop were pictures of Bacon and Yeon Joo. Aish, Min Jung heavily sighed. She shouldn’t be too curios about Bacon’s life all this time, and now see what just happened.

Most pair of eyes was staring on him, a mixture of eager, disgusted and envy hooked upon their eyes. Min Jung can’t stand the look, so wherever the bus stopped, including her house, she won’t alight. Bacon needed a hand, I’ll promise to be there, because it was my mistake.

 

The people started to lessen by a few minutes, and by that time, there were just about 5 passengers on the bus, waiting their turn to alight. Min Jung just sat on one the seats that located near Bacon. She bear her promise in her mind, she didn’t flinch at all although the bus had already stop by her house. I will be on this bus until Bacon woke up. I promise.

Min Jung eyed Bacon earnestly, her chin rested on her hand. She studied Bacon’s facial features. The fair, flawless skin without any ugly scars, those luscious lips of his (Min Jung is not a ert here, arasso?). A tiny smile of amusement crept on Min Jung’s face. Bacon is just… gifted. He’s handsome and had a perfect personality. Every girl would fall for him… including Yeon Joo.  “Huh” A gust of breath escaped from Min Jung’s parted lips.

Suddenly, Bacon’s head tilted up. He took a glance by his left and right swiftly. Bacon’s sudden actions surprised Min Jung, who was sitting on his right. Whoa, he’s awake? Min Jung’s eyes widen in shock, her hands covering .

Bacon then gazed by his right, meeting his eyes with someone familiar to him. “Min Jung?” he voiced out in the husky voice of his, the effect of just woken up from sleep. A sincere smile plastered on his face, he had never expected that Min Jung would be here … after all the controversies.

A slight heat started to climb upon Min Jung’s cheeks, her heart ponder louder. Bacon’s husky voice … is so attractive. Wait, what am I thinking? “N-nae” Min Jung slowly uttered, her eyes looking down at her shoes.

SCREET.

The bus suddenly stopped. Min Jung and Bacon quickly shifted their gaze at the window, looking where they might be now. Apparently, the bus stopped in front of a school. That’s odd. Who would be riding now? I thought the driver had picked up the students already~

A combination of loud and little shrieks and squeals came into their ears. From Min Jung’s sight, she can’t really see what’s outside. All that she could see were some hard, yellowish stuff moving back and forth and a woman on the back. In just a blink, the yellowish stuff started to from a straight line.

One by one, the ‘stuff’ got onto the bus. Min Jung smiled and grinned once she knew that the ‘stuff’ were actually kindergarten students wearing a yellow uniform with yellow hat. The woman was perhaps their teacher, Min Jung assumed. Since the kids were small, so the amount of them doesn’t really bother the other passengers to sit, except for the noises they make.

“So, where were you going?” Bacon suddenly talked, starting a conversation with Min Jung.

“Uh, me? I – I slept just now, I missed my home. Haha, sort of like that” Min Jung lied, rubbing the back of her neck with an awkward smile on her face. No way would I tell him the real reason why!

“So, do you mind following me and these little kids?” Bacon sheepishly asked, an anticipation of hope glistened in his eyes. Min Jung looked at him in total confusion. “Where?” she asked.

“The Planetarium. Do you?” he asked again.

Min Jung had no idea what to say. She has never been to the Planetarium before, she could take this chance. And with Bacon …

“Sure. I would love to”

 

 

“Whoa, this place is totally big!” Min Jung said in a thick voice, her eyes widen in amusement. An excited feeling kept burst in her heart non-stop, she felt like she was a little kid by that time. She had never been here, and this place is totally fun!

Bacon watched Min Jung from the side; a slight giggle came from his mouth. Min Jung is so bubbly … and careless at times. 

 

“Ooh, Bacon! Look at this!” Min Jung cooed loudly, her finger pointed at a television screen. She really enjoyed being here; it felt like she was in a total unknown world. Amazing!

‘The moment you all have been waiting for; this year, a magnificent magic will enter the earth. The most popular and long awaited Halley Comet will appear this year! The comet had been shutting itself for the past 86 years, and now it’s back to shine the sky! The comet have been predicted to shine itself on 21st July this year’

Oh, 21st July? That date was 2 weeks from now on. “So, you’ll be watching the comet, Bacon?” Min Jung plainly asked.

Bacon’s face suddenly dropped, it turned very solemn. “Maybe…” he mumbled under his breath slowly.

Eh? Why Bacon did look guilty all of the sudden? I didn’t say anything inappropriate, right?

“Omo! I’m so sorry, Bacon. I need to get home now. My sister would be very angry at me” Hastily, Min Jung gripped her bag harder. She then bid Bacon goodbye. “Thanks for the day. Annyeong!” With all that, she left.

“Annyeong” Bacon replied Min Jung’s wave weakly. He just eyed Min Jung’s figure from the back, until the figure finally vanished from sight.