Chapter 5

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

When I got home I was greeted by Jin Sook,

 

"How was school today Sang Hee-ah?"

 

"Good," was all I replied  then went upstairs.I let out a sigh then plopped on my bed. I then smiled. *I get to perform tonight*. Where I get to perform you ask? An underground rock concert. I usually go about every other day but, I only get to perform once a week. I like it there ,no one asks you about your family or what school you go to because all of us there for one reason: our love for music.

 

-------

It was nearing around 5:00 pm so i decided I should get going. I wore this:

Then let my long black hair down. And put away my glasses. I snuck out of the house making sure no one saw me and went on my way.

 

-----------

When I got there a band was already playing. I went behind the stage to get ready when,

 

"SANG HEE~!!" I turned around to see Kang Minhyuk the drummer of the band CNBLUE a band that performs often here. Minhyuk gave a cute wave.

"Sang Hee are you going to sing tonight?" Minhyuk asked. 

 

"Yeah," I replied with a smile.

 

"Chincha? YAY~!" Minhyuk's face lit up.

"So are you going to perform next?" 

 

"Yeah. Well, they look just about done well, I should get going," you replied about to leave but, Minhyuk grabbed your arm.

 

"Wait, you need  band to perform with you right?"

 

"Yeah," *how could I forget?*

 

"Well, can we perform with you Sang Hee?"

 

"If Yong Hwa's let's you guys,"

 

"OK~ I'll go ask him," Minhyuk scurried off.

 

While I was getting ready I Minhyuk came running back.

 

"Sang Hee~ Yong Hwa said YES~!" Minhyuk jumped in joy. 

"Come on it's our turn to perform!!" Minhyuk dragged me to the stage.

 

When we got up there everyone cheered. The music started and I began singing. (A/N This is the song you sing -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnaYBb7kR_4 )

 

~Kris POV~

I was mindlessly walking through the streets of Seoul. As I was walking I heard music I looked around and noticed it was one of those underground rock concerts. I then heard a familiar voice. That same mesmerizing, amazing voice. *Is that Sang Hee's voice..?*. Just like what had happened at school curiosity took the best of me. I arrived at the end of stairs where I saw Sang Hee. Her hair was down and she wasn't wearing glasses anyone from school would've thought it wasn't her I knew it was her. I could tell from her voice. Once again I was blown away from her mesmerizing voice. I stood there in daze just staring at her.

 

~Sang Hee POV~

While I was singing I noticed someone coming down the stairs. I saw, the new exchange student what was his name? Oh yeah, Kris. My eyes widened but, I shrugged it off. He wouldn't recognize me right? I mean my hair is down and I'm not wearing my glasses. *Naw, he wouldn't recognize he probably doesn't know me unless the annoying maknae from EXO-K told him about me*. As I was singing I noticed he was looking at me like straight at me. I looked back straight into his eyes and noticed how mesmerizing those dark shining orbs were. 

 

*His eyes are so, captivating*

 

--------------------

OOOOoo Kris found Sang Hee singing again~

all the gifs and pictures you saw I don't own them.

Please comment telling me what you think~! :)