Chapter 25

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

   "Hey, Kris," I called. We were walking back towards the school from the cafe I was sipping my smoothie while Kris sipped on his ice coffee. Kris looked towards me.

    "Yeah?" he asked.

    "You should come to the underground concerts with me tonight," I said a grin on  my face.

     "Ok," he said.

      "I'll meet you at the entrance to the concerts at 5:45 sharp, araso?"

      "Sounds good," Kris agreed. The school campus came into view and I saw Jae Hee in his car waiting for me.

       "There's Jae Hee," I said turning to Kris," I better go, see you later~!" I waved as I walked towards the car. Kris waved back. I climbed into with a greeting to Jae Hee and he then drove off.

 

=Later=

I glanced towards the clock. 5:25. *I geuss I should be going now.* I decided to wear this:

(a/n Minus the sunglasses ;D)

    I opened my bedroom and peered into the hall making sure no one was there. I silently crept down the stairs. I had a bit of a hard time opening the door but, still managed to open it. With a smile of victory plastered on my face I made my way towards the concerts. *Hopefully I make it on time*

   When I got there sure enough Kris was there waiting at the entrance of the concerts. "Hey," I greeted. Kris turned around.

   "Hey," he greeted back.

    "Kaja," I said. We walked down the stairs the music getting louder and louder. When we got there a band was performing. 

   "Do you know them?" Kris pointed at the band performing.

   "Yeah, actually they're called 'Eye Candy' they perform here regularly," I explained Kris nodded, "Kaja, let's go behind stage." We walked towards the back stage. 

   "Oh? SANG HEE ANNYEONG- OMO!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS!!" Minhyuk pointed to my hands in horror. I opened my mouth to say something.

   "Some at our school smashed Sang Hee's hands," Kris answered for me.

   "Chincha??" Minhyuk pouted, "By the way, who are you?" Minhyuk asked Kris.

    "Minhyuk-ah, this is Kris," I intoduced Minhyuk to Kris. Minhyuk leaned towards me.

   "Sang Hee-ah by any chance, do you like this guy?" Minhyuk peered at me curiosly.

  "Mwoh? O-of course not," I stuttered my face heating up.

     "You stuttered!! You never stutter!!" Minhyuk pointed out ,"You're so adorable Sang Hee~!!"

     "Yah! Shut up! Go ask Yonghwa if you guys can perform for me tonight," I ordered. 

      "Ok, fine~" Minhyuk walked off.I pinched the bridge of my nose, I took a glance at Kris who was smiling trying to stifle his laughter.

       "Someone seems to be enjoying this," I muttered. Kris just chuckled. Five minutes later 'Eye Candy' finished their performance and Minhyuk came back.

        "Sang Hee-ah Yonghwa said yes as usual! Kaja~ It's our turn to perform!" Minhyuk dragged me away.

        "Wait! Minhyuk-ugh. Kris! just go to the front towards the front and watch the performance araso?" I shouted as Minhyuk dragged me away. Kris nodded,smiled then walked towards the front.

         We went on the stage Yonghwa had put the mic on a stand. I turned around to see if everyone was ready. Yonghwa gave a thumbs up. Jonghyun  gave an 'ok' sign Jungshin gave a small nod while, Minhyuk shouted "READY~!!" while raising his drumsticks in the air.

I laughed a bit at the action. I counted to three and we began

 

     " Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends.

     So take it easy on me, I'm afraid you're never satisfied."

    I sang. 

     " Here we again, We're sick like animals we play pretend.

      You're just a cannibal, and I'm afraid I won't get out alive.

      No I won't sleep tonight."

   My gaze automatically shifted to Kris.

      " Oh, oh I wan some more. Oh,oh what are you waitin' for?

      Take a bite of my heart tonight~."

   The audience now started clapping to the beat of the song as I sang. The whole my gaze fixed on Kris. I continued singing the song. Despite the crowds loud cheering I felt as if it was just me and Kris alone. That's when I came to the conclusion

  *Congratulations Kris Wu, the Song Sang Hee has fallen for you.That's right Song Sang Hee the 'pride' of Seoul Academy of Arts has officially fallen for the chinese exchange student.*

 

------------------------------------

Sang Hee confirmed her feeling towards Kris :o

Well,I'm tired sooo g'night ;D

Please tell me what you think~!! ;)

Thanks for reading :D