Chapter 3

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

 

I looked up at the clock. 11:23. Lunch is gonna start soon. Have I really been here that long? I put the guitar down then headed back upstairs. Thankfully no one saw me walk out of the basement or so I thought. I went to my locker to get my lunch box then headed to the cafeteria.

 

~Kris POV~

 

Finally, lunch. Me and Baekhyun walked to the cafeteria to meet up with the rest of EXO-K. That's when I saw Sang Hee she was walking out from the school basement....? I thought Baekhyun told me she usually goes to the audotorium..? 

 

"Yah! Kris! What are you looking at? come on!~" Baekhyun snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"What? Oh, coming," I walked towards Baekhyun to the cafeteria.

 

I wonder why she was coming out of the school basement? Aish. Kris what the hell do you think you're doing? It doesn't matter and it's none of your business.. I scolded myself.

 

But I just became even more curious.

(a/n Kris is curious yeah~ sorry just had to XDD)

 

~Sang Hee POV~

 

I opened the lunch box Jin Sook had prepared for me.

I smiled to myself Jin Sook makes the best Yubu Chobap (left) and Kimbap (right).

 

I was about to enjoy this wonderful deliciousness when,

 

"..S-Sang Hee," I voice behind spoke shyly. *What da hell? Can't I just enjoy my lunch*. I turned around a bit annoyed.

 

"Oh, Annyeong Tae Jun," I smiled.

 

"S-Sorry for interupting your l-lunch.." Tae Jun looked down his hands behind his back.

 

"It's ok. Do you need anything Tae Jun-ah?" Tae Jun slightly blushed when I added '-ah' when I said his name.

 

"Umm.. Well," Tae Jun looked down, "Here.." he pulled out his arms from behind him and in his hands a cute stuffed bear holding an envelope. 

 

"Wahh, Kyeopta~" I took the teddy bear from his trembling hands, "Komawo Tae Jun-ah~"

 

"Well, I'll .. be ....g-going," and with that Tae Jun was gone. *Second one today*. I set the bear beside my lunch box where I could finally eat my lunch. 

 

~Kris POV~ 

 

Baekhyun lead me to EXO-K's table. Where I was greeted by EXO-K.

 

"KRIS HYUNG~!! How's Luhan Hyung doing?"

"Ayo Waddup KREASEE!!"

"Great to see you again Kris"

"Kris! Come here and try the kimbap I made!"

"Sup,"

 

I raised an eyebrow at the last comment. I told Sehun how Luhan hyung was doing. I then tried D.O.'s Kimbap which was delicious.I then felt a presence behind me. Sehun's face (who was sitting infront of me) which was once a friendly smile turned to a scowl. I turned around to see who it was.

 

"Annyeong~ Are you the new exchange student from China?~" the girl said flirtaiously.

 

"Yeah," I replied cooly.I didn't like her she clearly had 'I AM A CONNIVING ' written all over her face.

 

"If you need anyone to give you a tour around the school I'll be happy to help," she winked.Sehun made the noise similar to that of throwing up. 

 

"I'm fine," I curtly replied turning back around.

 

"All right then," she winked once again, then walked away trying a little too hard to sway her hips.

 

"Ugh. Jiyeon," Sehun scowled.

 

"Why do you guys hate her so much?" I asked even though it was a bit obvious.

 

"Because she's such a ! That's why I like Sang Hee," Sehun looked towards Sang Hee who was eating alone.

 

"Why don't you ask her out then?" I asked.

 

"She rejects everyone who confesses to her, trust me I've tried," Sehun pouted.

 

"Why doesn't she seem like she doesn't have friends?" I asked.

 

"Because she doesn't have any," Sehun ate another piece of kimbap.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Aigoo, Why do you have so much interest in Sang Hee?"Baekhyun asked.

 

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol suddenly butted into the conversation.

 

"He kept asking me questions about Sang Hee during class," Baekhyun slyly smiled.

 

"OOOOOOoo Does Kris have a crush on the Song Sang Hee?" Chanyeol teased.

 

"SHUT UP," I defended.

 

"Well, you don't have a chance," Sehun added.

 

"Wait what's this about Kris and Sang Hee?" Suho butted into the conversation.

 

"Ha, you don't have a chance Kris," Kai added.

 

UGH I swear these guys are so annoying..

-----------------

a/n Did you like it?

It's a bit boring.... I know..

Please comment telling me what you think!~