Chapter 2

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

 

I walked inside the classroom, then to my seat. When I sat down the teacher began, "Good Morning class, well, as you know our school will be holding our annual showcase in a month." Some people in my class cheered. I already told you that the showcase is when student get  to show off there talent what I didn't tell you was that sometimes they would have scouts from different music companies (like SM or YG) or representitives from prestigious colleges. The teacher was about to continue when we heard a knock on the door.  Of course she went to go answer it. "Oh! Prinicipal Nam what brings you here?". At this everyone looked to the doorway where there stood Prinicipal Nam and a boy his hair was dyed blond he stood there looking like a model while all the girls fawned over him.  I had to admit he was quite good looking. Principal Nam then motioned the boy to go inside, he then told our teacher a good-bye then left. "Well, it seems we've got a new student  how about you introduce yourself to the class," the teacher said as she walked back to her desk.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kris Wu I am a transfer student from China," 

 

"Well, Kris, you may choose any empty seat to sit at," the teacher instructed. He walked to an empty seat beside Baekhyun he's part of EXO-K when he got there Baekhyun gave him a high-five. *I geuss they know each other*. Class finally began but it was clearly obvious that no one was paying attention because everyone's attention seemed to be on that damn new student. Bored, I got up then left the classroom.

 

~Kris POV~

 

I took the seat next to Baekhyun he gave me a high-five.

 

"Uwaa~  I'm so glad you came Kris!" Baekhyun said while I sat in my seat. When class began all the girls in the classroom seemed to be staring at me. *Don't these chicks know it's rude to stare*. I then noticed that a girl got up and left the classroom. What baffled me was that the teacher didn't do anything she merely just watched her get up and leave. 

 

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah who's that girl over there that just got up and left? And why didn't the teacher do anything?" I asked flabbergasted.

 

"Oh, that's Song Sang Hee she's the top student here so teachers don't mind when she leaves in the middle of class or for that matter even show up," Baekhyun replied.

 

"Do you know where she goes?" I asked full of curiosity.

 

"I think I heard that she goes to play the piano in the auditorium  that's her speciality. Why do you keep asking me questions about her do you like her?" Baekhyun had a sly smirk on his face. Honestly, I don't know why I seem so interested in her.

 

"mmhmm, maybe well, all I can say is that she caught my attention," I replied honestly.

 

"Well, you probably don't have a chance with her," Baekhyun said matter-of-factly.

 

"Who said I wanted a chance with her?" I replied I bit annoyed by Baekhyun.

 

"Whatever all I'm saying is that boys confess to her all the time and she never replies to them," Baekhyun then turned his attention to his book.

 

~Sang Hee POV~

 

Finally out of that classroom. I always tend to do this, leave in the middle of class but, the teachers don't mind. Everyone thinks I go to the audotorium to play piano but I don't. I made my way to the much forgotten school basement. You're probably thinking since it's 'much forgotten' that it would be dusty with cobb webs and all that but, it's actually very clean. No one has used it since the last band this school had and they graduated last year. I finally got down there. They had several guitars, basses, a drum set and three amplifiers. I grabbed a guitar and started strumming away.

 

-----------------------------------

YAY~ finally introduced Kris >.< 

please comment telling me what you think ;D

@Kuroi_Usagi haha thanks~ :D