Chapter 33 (End)

Double Identity

"Sang Hee," Kris shook you to wake you up, "Sang Hee," he softly cooed once more. 

"GEGE DID YOU WAKE UP SANG HEE-oops, errmm..sorry," Tao scurried back out of the room. At Tao's shouting you squirmed in your sleep groggily opeing your eyes.

"Morning," you said sleepily.
"Aigoo, you're so adorable in the morning," Kris pinched your cheeks.

"Ow!" you pried Kris' hands off of you.

"Araso, Breakfeast is downstairs, I'll leave you now to wash up," and with that Kris shut the door with a solid 'thump'. You let out a sig of content.  It has been about a year since your parents practically kicked you ,out you stayed at Kris' house with his parents to finish off the rest of the senior year. Afterwards Kris' suggest the both of you move to China. At first you were reluctant, but, you figured since you've got nothing in Korea why not? So the both of you moved to in with EXO-M apparantly Luhan had a rich uncle so they lived in a rather large house. Life with EXO-M was never boring they were all exactly how Kris' had described them. You were comfortable living in China you could speak now speak enough to at least get you through the market and simple things like that. 

You brushed out your hair then washed your face in the bathroom. You then brushed your teeth. You walked down the stairs. "YAY~! SANG HEE'S HERE SO WE CAN NOW FINALLY EAT!" Xiumin cheered.

"You guys didn't have to wait for me," you said as you took your seat in between Kris and Chen.

"That's not what Kris said," Luhan murmured.

"Anyways, LET'S EAT!!" Xiumin and Tao chorused. Everyone dug into their food. You looked around the table your gaze falling onto Kris. *Who knew one year ago when Kris had to use the bathroom would lead me to this?* I chuckled. 

*Saranghae, Kris Wu. Thanks for finding out of my Double Identity.*

 

 

 

 

SEQUEL! 

Lost Identity

-----------------------------

ITS FINISHED!

I'm happy yet sad this fanfic is over :| 

Anyways, if you havent already check out my other fanfic: Burning, Lovely, Untouchable, &, Emotional! :D

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!^^