Chapter 24

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

    We decided to play our infamous 'question' games. I got to learn more about EXO-M. "I should invite EXO-M here to Korea for the showcasse," Kris thought aloud. I simply nodded a bit distracted I was trying to tune one of the guitars but, I was failing miserably. "Then you'd finally be able to meet them," Kris said giving me a smile. I looked up.

  "It feels like I've already met them," I joked. Kris chuckled. "," I cursed as the guitar nearly slipped out of my hands. I sigh of relief escaped my lips since I caught the guitar from falling.

   "Here, let me take this," Kris took the guitar from my hands then neatly put it back on the stand.

   "Thanks," I looked down at my hands, "This ," I frowned. Kris chuckled. I looked up at Kris, "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

   "You're hilarious," Kris said, chuckling.

   "Whatever. By the way, what time is it?" I asked.

   "," now it was Kris' turn to curse. I turned around to glance at the clock. 2:47. I burst out laughing.

   "Pwahahahahaha!" I laughed, "Seonsangnim Lee is gonna kill you," I joked. Kris hung his head. I poked his arm, "Yah, let's go to the cafe today," I poked his arm again. 

   "Okay," he stood up a blank expression on his face.

    "Come on you're not that dissapointed are you? Ssem Lee isn't really gonna kill you," I tried to comfort. Then Kris looked back at me with a blank expression he then proceeded to the stairs. "Yah! What's wrong with you??" I asked. *What the hell is going on* Kris stopped then turned around that same blank expression on his face when he started bursting out laughing.

   "PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kris laughed,"I can't believe you fell for that!" Kris doubled over in laughter. I frowned.

    "Haha. Very funny," I said sarcasticly, "Whatever, let's just go to the cafe now," I grumbled. heading up the stairs Kris continued the laugh. I couldn't help but, crack a smile myself.

--------------------------------------

Double update~! short filler chappie though..

I have another fanfic planned and I wondered if you guys wanted me to finish Double Identity or just start it now [don't worry I'll still update this fanfic ;)] So please tell me what you think of that >.<

Thanks for Reading~!! :D

Please tell me what you think~!! :)