Chapter 10

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

I panicked, "HOLY ING " I fell out of my chair. I looked up,"You," I pointed  a finger straight at Kris,"Why the ing hell are you here?"

 

"It seems like their was something underneath that cute,polite facade," Kris said not answering my question.

 

"You still haven't answered my question," I sternly replied *   being polite he's already seen me play guitar*.

 

"Well, I heard a guitar from this basement. Baekhyun told me no one comes here so I came down here to find you," He replied casually,"You know, you sing well too."

 

"Well, promise you won't tell anyone araso?"

 

"Why?" Kris asked.

 

*Seriously? Do I really have to explain my whole situation to this boy?*

 

~Kris POV~

(earlier)

Me and EXO-K walked to the cafeteria to find Sang Hee not there.

 

"Eh? Where's Sang Hee?" Sehun asked looking around.

 

"I'll go look for her," I volunteered knowing exactly where she is.

 

"Ok, make sure you find her hyung," Sehun said as I walked down the hallway towards the basement. I walked to the edge of the stairs when I heard a guitar. I slowly walked down the stairs. I'm geussing she heard because Sang Hee's head shot up and looked around. I scurried back up the stairs. *What are doing Kris. There's nothing to be afraid of. Then why the hell am I so damn nervous?*. I slowly this time more quietly tip-toed towards Sang Hee. She was playing random chords with a piece of kimbap sticking out from when I said,

 

"Personally, I think you should sing while playing that guitar of yours for the showcase." Sang Hee looked up her eyes widened in shock. *. Did I sound like a creeper just now? Damn.. Why are you so stupid Kris?..*

 

"HOLY ING ," she cursed.*Did she just cuss...?*. She fell out of her seat I tried to stifle my laugh. She then pointed a finger straight at my face,"Why the ing hell are you here?" she asked sternly. I found this cute, a smile played on my lips.

 

"Look likes there was something underneath that cute,polite facade," I told her ignoring her question. *Is this your real personality?*

 

"You still haven't answered my question," She glared at me. *How cute*.

 

"Well, I heard a guitar from this basement. Baekhyun told me no one comes here so I came here to find you," *I was actually looking for you.*,"You know you sing well, too." I noticed she softened a bit at the compliment.

 

"Well, promise you won't tell anyone araso?"

 

"Why?" I asked genuinely curious but, I think it came out snarky or annoying.

 

"Well, number one my parents will ing kill me! Number all the teachers call me the 'Pride' of the school. What do you think they will react when they found out their 'pride' of the school is actually some cussing guitar-playing disrespectful kid!" she plopped down back in her chair.

 

"So you actually aren't the cute, polite , smart Song Sang Hee?" I asked.

 

"No, sorry to dissapoint you," she mumbled slouching in her seat.*Damn.. Did I say something wrong?* I awkwardly took a seat.

 

"Ermm, Sang Hee?" she didn't reply."Ermm.. Ummm..sorry if what I said earlier offended you to tell you the truth I think your umm.. a really talented singer and guitar player..." my voice a bit shaky,"and...umm well, I kinda like your 'cussing guitar-playing disrespectful kid side'...." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. I really did like this side of Sang Hee better it was like I was on a personal level with Sang Hee that no one knew and that made me happy *I don't know the why but, I like it*.

 

~Sang Hee POV~

I was touched by what Kris had said. He's the first person who found out about this and his reaction was suprising.I could sense the sincerity in his voice. I bit my lip trying to hold back a smile. 

 

"Your not going to tell anyone right?" I asked scared.

 

"Of course not," he sheepishly smiled *He's actually pretty cute*. "One condition though."

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"You help me with the showcase,"he replied.

 

"The showcase? How?" I asked.

 

"I don't know what to do for the showcase. Suho said that I could perform with EXO-K but, I don't really want to,"

 

"Ooo so you want me to help you find out something to do for the showcase?"

 

"Precisely," a smile on his face.

 

"Well, we can brainstorm ideas now if you want-"

 

"No. Meet me at the cafe  at the corner of the street after school araso?" I nodded, "Well, I have to leave now EXO-K is probably wondering where I am bye Sang Hee~" he waved then crept up the stairs.

 

I don't know why,but,I'm actually aniticipating to meet Kris at the cafe later.

 

--------------------

Please tell me what you think~^^

Thanks for subscribing you guise are the best ;D