Chapter 32

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

I took a deep breath to calm my thoughts. "Don't worry you'll amazing," Kris squeezed my shoulder in comfort. It was the night of the showcase. Since it was the showcase school was canceled out for preperations for the showcase. Hwang Minkyung was performing now, then it would Chanyeol and Kris up with a rap they wrote called "Two Moons" then, it would be CNBLUE and I. Minkuyng was almsot done with her performance. "I better go I'm up soon. Don't worry, like I've said, you'll do amazing," Kris gave me a quick kiss on my temple then scurried off. I continued taking deep breaths to calm my thoughts when, CNBLUE came stroding towards me.

"Change of plans," Yonghwa handed me a piece of paper. I examined the piece of paper. "In My Head" it read at the top. *These are lyrics*.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Go over the song and memorize the lyrics, you're smart so it shouldn't be a problem," Yonghwa ordered.

"M-mwoh??!" 

"Your other song is to amateur-ish for this showcase," Yonghwa replied.

"But-"

"You don't have to much time."

"How am I going to-"

"Just memorize the lyrics Sang Hee, I know you can do it," Yonghwa said, softer this time.

"Araso, arso," I said now focusing on the paper. I looked over the lyrics. *This is a well written song I wonder who wrote- CNBLUE?!?! Yonghwa wrote this song??! Damn...Talk about talent!* I tried my hardest to concentrate and take in every single word but, you couldn't help but get a little distracted especially when it was now Kris and Chanyeol's turn to perform. *Memorized the first verse, come on Sang Hee you got this...* Soon I had a mere few lines to memorize left in the matter of 2-3 minutes. A went over the last lines praying I wouldn't forget them. 

"Kaja, Sang Hee~!! We're up!!" Minhyuk called me over. We walked onto the stage. I looked over to CNBLUE to check if everyone was ready Yonghwa gave me an encouraging nod. I looked over to the crowd who were quite surprised right now. I closed my eyes then began.

In My Head- CNBLUE

In my head I know you
In my head I know you

I began.

I’m waiting for the light over at the end of the dark side, beyond light
Inside my entangled mind the light is broken and blown apart
(I hope now) in chaos may it shines on me
(I hope now) in drought may it makes me wet
(I hope now) my frozen heart will be burning now.
(Here in my head) please wake up my ceased mind
(In my head) please hold my staggering body
(Oh in my head) please shed a light on the shade in my heart
(In my head) I wish for the last place
(In my head) please run as I lead
(In my head) please fly so that nothing will catch me
(Oh in my head) please believe in my shaken belief
(In my head my head) to make me hot (in my head)

I prayed in my mind that I wouldn't forget a line. 

Clasping my hands together looking for the answer
Crying in my dream I’m running in search for the light
(I hope now) please save me from the vanity
(I hope now) the wondering faint-hearted side of me
(I hope now) the tears streaming down in my heart I’ll wipe them away now
(Here in my head) please wake up my ceased mind
(In my head) please hold my staggering body
(Oh in my head) please shed a light on the shade in my heart
(In my head) I wish for the last place
(In my head) please run as I lead
(In my head) please fly so that nothing will catch me
(Oh in my head) please believe in my shaken belief
(In my head my head) to make me hot (in my head)

I looked over at the crowd. They were surprised, they all stared at me wide-eyed but, some gave me smiles. 

(Oh in my head) please run to the coordinates in my head
(In my head) please fly so that nothing will catch me
(Oh in my head) please believe in my shaken belief
(In my head my head) to make me hot
(In my head) To make you hot
(In my head) Try to fly over the cloud there
(In my head) (I know you) to make you hot
(In my head) (I know you) fly over the cloud there (in my head)

I finished. Surprisingly the crowd (well, most of it) stood up and clapped heartily. I scanned the crowd and my eyes finally landed on my parents they were sitting down, and they looked the least bit of happy. *. You're in for it now, Sang Hee.* We left the stage where we were greeted by EXO-K. "Uwaaah~! Noona you're so awesome!!" Sehun praised.

"Great job, Sang Hee!!" EXO-K and CNBLUE cheered. I smiled gratefully. 

"I told you'd do amazing," Kris brought me into his warm embrace. 

"SONG SANG HEE!" a voice hissed. *Oh no...* My mother and father stormed towards me. "What was that? What happened to the beautiful peice your father and I chose for you?!!?"

"Umma, you don't understand, I DON'T WANT TO DO PIANO ANYMORE!" I said finally standing up to my mother, "I want to sing, I want to do something I enjoy, something that makes me happy. Don't you want your own daughter to be happy?" I asked her. 

"You are a disgrace to the Song family," my mother stated coldly,"I shall tell Jinsuk to move your thing out of my house immediately, you Sang Hee are no longer our daughter," and with that the she-devil sauntered off my father trailing behind her. My eyes brimmed with tears. 

"YOU ARE NO LONGER MY PARENTS! IN FACT, YOU WERE NEVER PARENTS TO ME!" I shouted hot tears now streaming down my distraught face. Kris comfortly brought me back into his embrace while I cried into his shirt. *Eotokke?*

-----

Sure enough when I arrived home Jinsuk had my clothes and thing in a total of four large suitcases. "I'm so sorry, Sang Hee," Jinsuk said almost crying herself.

"Don't blame yourself, Jinsuk, you and Jae Hee take care of yourselves, ara?" I said tears b as I gave into her motherly embrace. "Thank you Jinsuk. Thank you for being a mother when my real one wasn't," I pulled back. Jae Hee helped me put my things into Kris' car.

"Take care of her, ara?" Jae Hee ordered sternly. I looked at Jae Hee and Jinsuk one more time, they were like  my real mother and father. With one last bid of goodbye Kris and I drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Double Update today^^! (:

As you can tell this fanfic is ending soon...