Chapter 29

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

Kris hooked his arms through mine (since he obviously couldn't hold my hand) then walked out of the park. We walked for Shisus-knows how many hours where we arrived at an ice cream shop. I glanced over at Kris, "You do realize I can't eat ice cream," I said waving both of my cast covered hands in his face. He shrugged them away. As if ignoring my question he brought me inside. Kris lead us to the cashier.

"Can I have one scoop of strawberry icecream on a cone?" he asked. The cashier nodded. "What do you want to order?" Kris turned to me.

"How am I suppossed to eat ice cream-" I was cut off.

"Don't worry I'll just feed you," Kris said non-chalantly.

"M-mwoh?" 

"Can I get another one scoop of strawberry ice cream only in a bowl," Kris answered for me. The cashier nodded then he paid for the ice cream. No too long after, we got our ice cream. Kris grabbed both the bowl and the cone then walked towards an empty table for two. Kris set down the bowl in front of me then started eating his own ice cream. 

"Kris how am I supposed to eat thi-," Kris took a small spoonful of ice cream from my bowl then pointed the spoons towards my lips. I took a bite and the sweet ice cream melted on my tongue. I smiled.

"Isn't it good?" he asked a smile plastered on his face as well. I eagerly nodded then opened my mouth again indicating I wanted more ice cream.

"Shut up and feed me more ice cream," I joked. 

"Aigoo..You can be such a kid," he chuckled as he fed me another spoonful of ice cream.

 

~Kris POV~

We laughed and joked at the ice cream parlor while I fed Sang Hee more ice cream. Afterwards she asked, "What now?". Frankly I didn't know  myself, I geuss I kinda winged it. I checked my watch.6:55. *6:55 already!? Maybe I can drop Sang Hee home then give her the letter..Yeah, I just do that.* 

"Well, It's already almost 7:00. So I should walk you home," I said dissapointed that the date would end soon.

"Ermm..Okay," Sang Hee said, though I could sense the dissapointment in her voice as well.

"Kaja~," I hooked her arm through mine. We walked back towards the park.

"Kris? Where the hell are you going there's a bus stop right there," Sang Hee pointed.

"How do you think I got here so fast after school?" I said.Sang Hee still seemed confused.After a few moments I answered,"I drove, silly." 

"Yah! Don't call me silly!" she scolded in a joking manner. We walked towardsmy car. "You drive?" she asked.

"Yup," I grinned. I opened the passenger car door,"After you," I said in a jokingly manner-like way.Sang Hee chuckled then went into the car. I closed her car door then went over to mine. I jumped into the car. Then started the ignition.I was about to put on my seatbelt when Sang Hee called out.

"Kris?" I glancd towards, "Could you uh, help me with my seatbelt?" she asked. *Damn it Kris how could you be so stupid!? she has a cast on both arms of course she's gonna need help with the seatbelt!*

"Sure," I reached over her. Then grabbed the seatbelt I noticed how close we were and I could feel blood rush to my face. I quickly buckled her seatbelt then drove off.

We both arrived in front of her house. I quickly ran out of my car then opened her car door. She stepped out she was about to walk towards her house until I called out to her,"Wait, Sang Hee," she turned around. "Here," I gave her the second letter. Her face looked surprised. "Take it," she took then envelope from my hands.

 

~Sang Hee POV~

*What is this?* I looked at then tan envelope in wonder as I took it out of Kris hands. I walked towards my house and without hesitation I ripped the envelope open. There was a letter written in very careful, neat handwriting.

 

To Sang Hee,

  I'm not really sure what to say without sounding ultra cheesy so bare with me, ara? Ok, so uh, you know when I told you I told you I heard a guitar from the basment, went downstairs and found, you? Well, that was a lie. It was actually on my first day at Seoul Acedemy of Arts when I had found you. I excused myself during class when I heard you singing. You know you've got a really amazing voice. When I first heard it, it was so captivating, so sweet, so beautiful. I know you've gotten these confessions letters countless times saying how much they like you, but, please know that I love the real you. The guitar-playing, singing, curses-like-a-sailor Sang Hee. 

         Please accept my heart.

               Kris Wu

 

Butterflies filled my stomach and gave me this tingly feeling.My heart swelled by his sweet words.I ran from my house then quickly called Kris' cellphone. "Yeobosayo?" he answered.

"Kris, where ever you're driving right now stop I need to catch up with you,"

"Sang Hee what are you-"

"Stop," then I clicked the phone off. I ran towards the direction from which he drove off. I ran until I saw his car, he had stopped. I ran towards him. I geuss he saw me from the rear view mirror or something because he stepped out of his car. I don't even know the hell why but, I ran. I ran to Kris giving him a full blown kiss. Both of our eyes widened in surprised not, even I realized what I was doing. Until both of our eyelids became heavy. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered everywhere. I pulled back giving him a hug.

"I'm geussing you read the letter?" he asked.

"Mhmm," I said muffled in Kris's chest as I hugged him tighter.

 

*Saranghae, Kris.*

 

-----------------------------

WOOOHOO!! I'M BACKK!! If you guys don't know why I went MIA for this fanfic for like 10-14 days I had writer's block until TODAY~!! :DDD

YAY! YAY! *Throws cofetti everywhere* IM FINALLY OVER WRITER'S BLOCK!! but, I'm probably not gonna update as often as I did during the summer since I've got school. :P

THANKS FOR READING~!! :D

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK~!!^^ :)