Chapter 27

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~
   I plopped down on a chair in the basement then ripped open the envelope. I looked at the "letter" confused. In very neat handwriting it wrote:                

                 Please meet me at Naksan park at 4:15pm

                                                                                       -Wu Yi Fan

*Wu Yi Fan? Isn't that a Chinese name? What the hell..?Wu.. thant family name sounds familiar..* "Annyeonghaseoyo, my name is Kris Wu I am a transfer student from China." his words echoed thru my head. *Could this be..? Kris? Why would he put this name instead of 'Kris'..? Oh well, maybe he thought I couldn't figure out it was him hehe.* I folded the letter then, stuck it in my jacket pocket. *hmm.. Naksan Park? What are you up to Kris Wu?...*

 

~Kris POV~

  Class begun but, I was too deep in my thoughts to listen though. I was turning into a nervous wreck. *What if she hasn't found out that it was me and thinks it's just some creeper?? What if she never shows up??* I breathed in and out to calm my thoughts.*Calm the hell down, Kris she'll figure it out..Sang Hee is a smart girl.* I repeated in my head over and over to calm my self.

 

~Sang Hee POV~
 

=Later=

   Lunch was nearing so I grabbed my lunchbox from my locker thank goodness Kris had put another rock there. When I got to the cafeteria I didn't see Kris anywhere. EXO-K waved over at me to come sit with them but, I declined I mainly only sat there for and because Kris. With a defeated sigh I walked back towards the basement to eat my lunch alone. As I was wishing I closely watched the stairway of the basement hoping to see Kris walking down the stairs with his usual model face. But, to my dismay he never showed up. I frowned and kicked my lunchbox. I didn't bother putting my lunchbox back in my locker and I sure as hell coulnd't play one of the guitars so I listened to my ipod. Leaned back in a chair then drifted off.

 

~Kris POV~

  I felt kinda guilty avoiding Sang Hee. Where was I? I was eating in the audotorium. Countless times I had gotten up to got to Sang Hee in the basement but, I stopped myself knowing she would question me about the letter. After lunch I walked back to class hoping Sang Hee wouldn't show up. I know it sounds cruel but, I didn't want her to pester me with questions about the letter..

 

----------------------

hai guise~!! super short chappie *bows* sorryy..

better than nothing right? Anyways,I have a new story~ [don't fret I pinky promise I'll update this fanfic as well ;)] it's right here. *SHAMELESSLY ADVERTISING*. 

Thanks for reading~! :)

Please tell me what you think~! ;D