Chapter 13

Double Identity

~Baekhyun POV~

"Wait Hyung why are they going to back to the school?" Sehun scratched his head.

 

"I don't know.. Come on let's follow them!" we silently crept into the school. They went to the auditorium Sang Hee handed Kris a microphone then Kris started rapping.

 

~Kris POV~

When I finished I saw six heads peek out from the auditorium. *They did not..*. I strode towards them. Sang Hee had a confused look on her face,

 

"Kris what are you-" then she noticed EXO-K peeking into the auditorium. I strode over, they all made a run for it I managed to catch Baekhyun and Sehun by their collars.

 

"YAH! KIM JONGIN! DO KYUNGSOO! PARK CHANYEOL! KIM JOONMYUN! GET BACK HERE!!" my voice echoed thru the empty school but, they kept running. *I'll get them tomorrow*.

 

"Yah! You two what are you doing?" I glared at Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

"Umm......Ermmm............W-well you see......what h-happened was....ummm..Sehun! What did happen?" Baekhyun stuttered.

 

"Eh? Well, ermmmm...............We were...J-just.....ummm-" 

 

"Quit stuttering and tell me now," I tightened my grip on each of there collars.

 

"WellyoutoldmenottofollowyouandcuriositygothebetterofmesomeandEXO-KfollowedyoutothecafewherewesawyougoonyourdatewithSangHee," Baekhyun squeaked.

 

"Well, first of all I wans't even on a date," I glared at Baekhyun, "Second you two better have listened to me."

 

"WE'RE SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL US!!" Baekhyun and Sehun pleaded in unison.

 

"Ok fine.." I let go of there collars and they scrambled off.

 

~Sang Hee POV~

I was laughing my of when I saw Sehun and Baekhyun run off scared out of their wits. Kris turned around,

 

"What's so funny?" he asked.

 

"Did you see their faces? It was damn hilarious!!" I doubled over in laughter. Kris broke into a smile.

 

"Soo how was my rapping?" he asked changing the subject.

 

"Eh? It was awesome! When you told me you were pretty good at rapping I didn't know you were this good!" I exclaimed. I hope I didn't sound like a -up cause I meant every word of it. I looked over to the clock. 4:53. *Damn.. I should be leaving now if I want to make it to the concerts* 

 

"I better go.. Sorry.." I apoligized.

 

"It's fine you're going to one of those underground concerts right? and you don't wanna be late?" I stopped *How did he know...?*

 

"Wait... How the hell did you know that too!?!" I pointed a finger at him like a child.

 

"Same way I found you playing guitar, I was walking around downtown Seoul when I heard music. Curiosity got the best of me and I followed the music it led to one of those underground concerts where suprisingly I saw you singing," Kris explained while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

"Your not going to tell anyone right..?" I hestitantly asked.

 

"Ani! Of course not!" 

 

"Ok good, Well, I better go. Bye~" I waved walking towards the door.

 

"Wait!" Kris called out.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Could we meet here? I mean could we meet here, again at the audotorium tomorrow? Please?" he asked.

 

"Sure!" I eyed smiled sincerely. I smiled like an idiot all the way home. *I'm going to meet Kris again at the audotorium..* I have to admit though I was a bit disappointed when he told Sehun and Baekhyun we weren't on a date... My heart fluttered when I remembered seeing Kris smile.. 

 

Could I possibly...

 

Be..

 

Falling for you Kris Wu?

 

---------------------

Sorry this chappie a bit short...

I was actually was going to do a double update the yesterday..

I had written this whole chapter and it was a bit longer than this but, my sister accidently exited out of the window.. so I lost the whole thing super pissed I didn't wanna re-write/type the whole thing..My sister is a kpop fan too. She doesn't exactly like EXO though.. She mainly likes SHINee and 2NE1.

 

ANYWAY thanks for reading~^^

Please tell me what you think!! ;D