Chapter 1

Double Identity

~Sang Hee POV~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

 

I let out a soft groan. I reached my hand out from underneath the blanket to turn my damn alarm clock off. My hand fumbled around my nightstand until my hand successfully found the alarm clock. The beeping finally stopped. I then proceeded to drag myself out of bed. I trudged to my door, when I opened my door I found one of my maids Jin Sook holding my uniform.

 

"Good morning Sang Hee-ah did you sleep well?" Jinsook asked, she was an elderly woman maybe around her late forties.

 

"Oh, Jin Sook I did, thank you for asking," I replied trying to sound as polite as possible, my parents always expected me to be polite as possible and other crap like that ugh.

 

"Aigoo, your so sweet Sang Hee. Well, I have your uniform right here all ready," Jinsook said as she handed me my uniform, "I'll head downstairs now to fix up breakfeast," and with that she went downstairs.

 

I let out a sigh then headed to the bathroom to get ready. I washed up then put my hair in a bun like I alway did for school then changed into my uniform I then put on my glasses.

( a/n: Imagine this with your uniform and speaking of the uniform how bout yall use ur imagination? XD)

 

I then made my way downstairs towards the dining room. As usual my parents weren't there why would they? They only come like once a month  merely to check on how I'm doing in piano that and whenever  Seoul Academy of Arts has a showcase you're probably wondering what that is. Well, it's when everyone at my school get's to show off there talent (singing, dancing, etc.) in my case classical piano. Personally I don't really like classical piano I mean not offense to Bach or anything but, to me it's a bit boring. Anyway I sat down at the dining table alone and ate the breakfeast Jinsook had prepared for me. When I finished I headed to the door.

 

"Jinsook, I'm going to school now!~ Bye~!" you shouted then shut the door with a thud. Your hopped on your bike then headed to school.

-----

The school gates soon came into view you then parked your bike then walked inside. When inside you were greeted with a few  'hi's and 'hello's here and there. You proceeded to your locker when someone purposely bumped into you causing you to almost fall, almost

 

"Oops, sorry," Jiyeon said in her usual y tone-of-voice.  Ugh Park Jiyeon the "Queenka" of the school. You knew she hated your guts mainly because all the boys fawned over you. 

 

"It's okay," you said in the most polite way possible.

 

"Well, next time you should watch where you going," Jiyeon replied with a smirk as her and her little group of "friends" walked off.

 

"," you muttered under your breath. Jiyeon stopped then turned around.

 

"I'm sorry did you say something?" she asked. * DID SHE HEAR THAT?? * 

 

"What? No," you replied with a smile.

 

"Oh," Jiyeon then noticed EXO-K down the hallway then walked off towards their direction.

 

Ugh, EXO-K that's what they call themselves pretty stupid name huh? They're kingkas of the school. I don't really get why the hell they're such a big deal. Personally all I see are a bunch of pretty boys except the one named Chanyeol he's just creepy.

 

I opened my locker then took the books necessary for  class when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around.

 

"Ermm.. Hi, Sang Hee," the boy said shyly.

 

"Oh, Hi Hyunseok is there anything you need?" you replied with a smile.

 

"It's just well, ermmm.. I-I want you to have..this," Hyunseok held out a pink envelope with a heart on it. Another confession actually it's common for boys to confess to me maybe about 2-3 times a day but, I never really respond I usually just take whatever they want to give me then leave.

 

"Oh, Thank you, I'll make sure to read it later, Hyunseok," you took the envelope from his shaking hands *I'll probably just put this in the pile when I get home*. 

 

"T-Thanks," Hyunseok managed to say then dashed off.

 

You put the envelope inside the your locker then went to class.

 

---------------------------

A/N: How's that for a first chapter? Please tell me what you think ;)