08.

I Ran Away and Met You

"We're going to be eating now," Aron said. I nodded,"have you ever tried Korean food?"

 

"No..." I said.

 

"We'll be eating japchae with rice and kimchi," he said.

 

"Sounds interesting," I said.

 

We went to sit at a low table. We all sat around. I felt weird. I was handed chopsticks and a big spoon. I can't use chopsticks. I was handed a small bowl of rice. Then something reddish looking. In the middle was a big bowl of what looked like stirred fried noodles. They were all looking at me.

 

"They want you to eat first," Aron said.

 

"I don't know how to use chopsticks," I whispered. He chuckled. Then we said something in Korean then they all smiled.

 

"Oh. I'll teach you," Aron said. I nodded.

 

The rest started eating and he was showing me how to use chopsticks. He had his arm around me and holding to my hand. I felt like melting. He is so manly! Then I finally got the hang of it. Then we started eating. Somehow I felt safe. We finally finished.

 

"I'll wash the dishes," I said.

 

"No. Its okay," he smiled. His smile was so nice. I smiled back.

 

"Its the least I can do. Please," I said,"it will make me feel less of a pain to all of you."

 

"You're not a pain," he said.

 

"Please," I begged.

 

"Okay then. If it will make you feel better," he said. I smiled. Then he said something in Korean.

 

He led me to the kitchen. He gave me gloves. I started washing the dishes and began thinking. Aron... he is so manly, handsome, and charming. Wahh. His touch is soft. His voice is nice, and his smile. Wait! What am I talking about? Ever since my ex boyfriend dumped me, I haven't fallen in love or liked anyone. He seriously broke my heart. He lied and cheated. I can't fall in love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated~